• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

[4th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2015 Exchange

Topics and Rules for Christmas and Christmas in July miniature exchanges are discussed in this room.

Re: [4th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2015 Exchange

Postby Decipher » October 5th, 2015, 10:50 pm

Is it too late to get in on this? If not, count me in.


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf
 
Posts: 733
Images: 13
Joined: June 11th, 2013, 1:23 am
Location: Wytheville, VA
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: [4th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2015 Exchange

Postby Goblin-King » October 6th, 2015, 2:39 am

Well, the draw has already been done...

But if everyone is cool with it, StratosVX could pull a random name from the existing participants.
Let's say he draws me: Then I would give up the person I was painting for and paint for Decipher instead. Decipher would then paint for my original person.

Sure I would know who Decipher would be painting for, but everything else is still a mystery for everybody and the whole draw wouldn't need to be redone.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror
 
Posts: 3545
Images: 85
Joined: September 26th, 2011, 2:54 pm
Location: Sønderholm, Denmark
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [4th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2015 Exchange

Postby Decipher » October 6th, 2015, 2:50 am

Goblin-King wrote:Well, the draw has already been done...

But if everyone is cool with it, StratosVX could pull a random name from the existing participants.
Let's say he draws me: Then I would give up the person I was painting for and paint for Decipher instead. Decipher would then paint for my original person.

Sure I would know who Decipher would be painting for, but everything else is still a mystery for everybody and the whole draw wouldn't need to be redone.


|_P Thanks GK, but if it complicates things, I can wait till next year. ;)


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf
 
Posts: 733
Images: 13
Joined: June 11th, 2013, 1:23 am
Location: Wytheville, VA
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [4th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2015 Exchange

Postby tasoe » October 6th, 2015, 3:20 am

If stratosvx is up to it, then there is no reason we can't do that. The only thing I can think of is if the person who gets chosen to change his recipient has already started painting according to that particular recipient, but that's highly unlikely. So I think stratosVX should go ahead and do that arrangement as goblin-king suggested, and if the person picked doesn't agree, he can reply to stratos' pm and request that he's not changed. then stratos can draw another person, and so on, but I think the first one would be ok with it.


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
tasoe

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior
 
Posts: 697
Joined: September 22nd, 2011, 1:05 pm
Location: Athens, Greece
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [4th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2015 Exchange

Postby Decipher » October 6th, 2015, 4:36 am

I'm already painting, (if you call what I am doing painting), just need to know who I am sending this to and who I send my address to?


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf
 
Posts: 733
Images: 13
Joined: June 11th, 2013, 1:23 am
Location: Wytheville, VA
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [4th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2015 Exchange

Postby tasoe » October 6th, 2015, 5:01 am

Send it to StratosVX and he'll sort it out. Sorry StratosVX, a bit more work for you, thank you for helping out!


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
tasoe

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior
 
Posts: 697
Joined: September 22nd, 2011, 1:05 pm
Location: Athens, Greece
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [4th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2015 Exchange

Postby Baylor_OgreBane » October 6th, 2015, 6:03 am

I am being super efficient and have mine painted! ... poor guy all alone, I may paint another then choose the best to send off... good way for me to get them all painted if I didnt all ready have so many things that need painting in the que!


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Baylor_OgreBane

High Mage
High Mage
 
Posts: 434
Images: 32
Joined: June 29th, 2010, 5:23 am
Location: uk, bucks
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [4th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2015 Exchange

Postby StratosVX » October 6th, 2015, 6:59 am

tasoe wrote:Send it to StratosVX and he'll sort it out. Sorry StratosVX, a bit more work for you, thank you for helping out!

I'm on it!


Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout
 
Posts: 1145
Joined: November 6th, 2012, 12:44 am
Location: Utah, USA
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [4th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2015 Exchange

Postby StratosVX » October 6th, 2015, 9:53 am

Decipher is in. Big thanks to the person that helped out with this.


Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout
 
Posts: 1145
Joined: November 6th, 2012, 12:44 am
Location: Utah, USA
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [4th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2015 Exchange

Postby Sjeng » October 6th, 2015, 3:16 pm

Anderas wrote:Sjeng, how are the things going starting up the shop?

Still planning on doing that. Got my logo ready, domainnames registered. But I need a new job, we want to move first, and for a new mortgage we need that job, and then I can open the webshop. Sigh. Much to do at the same time :(
And this quote was on page 2 and you guys are on page 11... My backlog on Ye Olde Inn is ginormous.
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Wizard
Wizard
 
Posts: 4536
Images: 92
Joined: July 26th, 2011, 9:58 am
Location: The Netherlands
Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Miniature Exchange Room

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest