Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Goblin-King wrote:Well, the draw has already been done...
But if everyone is cool with it, StratosVX could pull a random name from the existing participants.
Let's say he draws me: Then I would give up the person I was painting for and paint for Decipher instead. Decipher would then paint for my original person.
Sure I would know who Decipher would be painting for, but everything else is still a mystery for everybody and the whole draw wouldn't need to be redone.










tasoe wrote:Send it to StratosVX and he'll sort it out. Sorry StratosVX, a bit more work for you, thank you for helping out!




Anderas wrote:Sjeng, how are the things going starting up the shop?


Return to Miniature Exchange Room
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests