Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.








Orc26 wrote:I think that it looks like the druid's clothing could be purchased at a store today... A little better now that it has a little more definition, but when it was flat, I'm 99% sure I've seen my wife wear something similar when excercising...








Kurgan wrote:Maybe we're going all Tolkien here with the mixed "race" characters. Elves, Orcs, Men, etc. who knows what's going on in their off time? Some Orcs are smart enough to use spells, so maybe they can sing too (again, see Tolkien).
I also wonder if all those extra "unlocks" will increase the shipping? Have they got the box sizes figured out or are those coming in plain wrappers? Will they available after the kickstarter ends? Will the Expansions be sold separately, with or without those extras? I could imagine many scenarios there. But so far they've only said certain figures would be "Exclusive" to the kickstart pledgers.Orc26 wrote:I think that it looks like the druid's clothing could be purchased at a store today... A little better now that it has a little more definition, but when it was flat, I'm 99% sure I've seen my wife wear something similar when excercising...
Somewhere in there is a joke about "not looking Druish" (*thank you Mel*)
A chrononaut perhaps? We know Time Travel is canon in HeroQuest as of the (not-yet remade) Elf Quest Pack...
I can't refresh this thread fast enough! Welcome, new folks!![]()
![]()


Return to General HeroQuest Discussion
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests