ClemGrt wrote:You've done a great job !
Yet you removed a lot of figures I had put on purpose. This and the long discussion about my quest made me figure out I should have explained my ideas in the notes (like the expected solution). All the more you gave me some ideas to improve it.
I'll work on a V3 sticking to the idea of using the 6 families of spell on the same quest so you can keep on developping your project of splitting them (which will be useful for those who haven't the required extension).
Haha thanks. About the figures:
if you are talking about men at arms - I removed them so that the quest sticks ONLY to game system, no expansions
if you are talking about some monsters at the end of the quest - I removed them cause I supposed they were there so you would use the 3 extra spells categories and the wizard would be helpless against them at that point with only his elemental spells and a couple potions.
If im wrong and there is something else PLEASE explain to me. I want it to still be your quest, just to be playable for those who dont have the expansions too.
So please let me know what changes you'd do and explain to me your ideas.