j_dean80 wrote:Thor-in wrote:j_dean80 wrote:j_dean80 wrote:Any chance at a NA version?
It's been translated into English. Go to the link provided and look to the right side of the web page. You'll see the English version of the Quest Pack. I also used Chrome and translated the web page so I could understand what I was looking for, hope this helps.
Yes, it's been translated to the EU version. I was asking about an NA version so I wouldn't have to do it myself.
I imagine not simply because translating it to English at least makes it in line with the EU version and is probably a lot of work. I bet Italy doesn't see much of the NA version documents outside of the Elf and Barbarian Quest Packs.
I got a few new Hero character minis with character cards last year that were created by the Italian HeroQuest community, and the translated English cards were in the EU style. Someday I'd like to create NA versions of them (with cleaned up translations) but I'm not great at Photoshop so I'm not sure when I'll get to them.