• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Looking for minis - to buy/sell/trade/etc

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Re: Looking for minis - to swap/barter/trade/etc

Postby aaronAGN » March 5th, 2018, 6:26 pm

lestodante wrote:@aaronAGN are you going to paint your minis or will you leave them unpainted?


Leaving them unpainted.
aaronAGN

Storm Master
Storm Master
 
Posts: 461
Joined: June 8th, 2017, 11:24 pm
Location: Rock Hill, SC
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Looking for minis - to swap/barter/trade/etc

Postby aaronAGN » March 18th, 2018, 8:25 am

Spookyhappyfun wrote:I'll send you a PM.


Let me know when you get them
aaronAGN

Storm Master
Storm Master
 
Posts: 461
Joined: June 8th, 2017, 11:24 pm
Location: Rock Hill, SC
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Looking for minis - to swap/barter/trade/etc

Postby Anderas » March 18th, 2018, 9:02 am

I am looking for old Warhammer Quest minis, but nowadays they are so in-currrrrr-edibly expensive!


Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear
 
Posts: 3397
Images: 73
Joined: September 20th, 2014, 7:02 am
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Looking for minis - to swap/barter/trade/etc

Postby aaronAGN » March 18th, 2018, 10:55 am

Anderas wrote:I am looking for old Warhammer Quest minis, but nowadays they are so in-currrrrr-edibly expensive!


Sorry. I don't have any specifically Warhammer Quest minis. Unless they reused some for Battle Masters minis
aaronAGN

Storm Master
Storm Master
 
Posts: 461
Joined: June 8th, 2017, 11:24 pm
Location: Rock Hill, SC
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Looking for minis - to swap/barter/trade/etc

Postby Spookyhappyfun » March 19th, 2018, 7:52 pm

aaronAGN wrote:
Spookyhappyfun wrote:I'll send you a PM.


Let me know when you get them


Got 'em! Thank you so much! There's so much great stuff in there that I'm really looking forward to digging into once I get moved and situated.

Included in everything is this cool-looking guy that I'm totally going to make into my post-rescue, pre-corruption Sir Ragnar!

Image


Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior
 
Posts: 643
Images: 13
Joined: July 26th, 2017, 7:12 am
Location: North Carolina, US
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Looking for minis - to swap/barter/trade/etc

Postby Fallensaviour » March 19th, 2018, 10:28 pm

I like that figure!!!


Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie!
Fallensaviour

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain
 
Posts: 234
Joined: March 1st, 2016, 11:26 pm
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Looking for minis - to swap/barter/trade/etc

Postby knightkrawler » March 20th, 2018, 2:34 am

This is a grunt from a board game called Lionheart.
Very cheap material, but there's like 20 in gold and silver each in every game, in addition to mounted knights, archers and so on.
The game sells for 10 bucks. Whatever floats yer boat.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord
 
Posts: 5825
Images: 27
Joined: May 25th, 2012, 2:26 pm
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Looking for minis - to swap/barter/trade/etc

Postby Spookyhappyfun » March 20th, 2018, 9:40 am

knightkrawler wrote:This is a grunt from a board game called Lionheart.
Very cheap material, but there's like 20 in gold and silver each in every game, in addition to mounted knights, archers and so on.
The game sells for 10 bucks. Whatever floats yer boat.


I haven't heard of this game before. Thanks for the info!

The material might be cheap, but it's sturdy enough and works about as well as the BattleMasters minis and the size seems to be right.

This guy is unique enough that he works as an NPC. I haven't looked at and compared all my figures and minis yet, but I think that the chained Sir Ragnar that I got from Lestodate is a pretty hulking fella and this guy is thick so I think it'll work well as an armored version of him (Sir Ragnar might turn into something like The Mountain in my world. Now I just need a Hound to match and it's Cleganebowl time!). Once I get myself a Talisman/GW-style Chaos Warrior (to differentiate him from the normal ones and the BattleMasters ones I'm using as Doomguard), I'll have all three versions of Ragnar ready to be a major player in my storyline!


Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior
 
Posts: 643
Images: 13
Joined: July 26th, 2017, 7:12 am
Location: North Carolina, US
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Looking for minis - to swap/barter/trade/etc

Postby knightkrawler » March 20th, 2018, 9:46 am

Cleganebowl.

Worst.
Pun.
Ever.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord
 
Posts: 5825
Images: 27
Joined: May 25th, 2012, 2:26 pm
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Looking for minis - to swap/barter/trade/etc

Postby aaronAGN » March 20th, 2018, 10:52 am

Spookyhappyfun wrote:
Got 'em! Thank you so much! There's so much great stuff in there that I'm really looking forward to digging into once I get moved and situated.

Included in everything is this cool-looking guy that I'm totally going to make into my post-rescue, pre-corruption Sir Ragnar!


I'm glad.
I love the Lionheart knights/infantry.
Kept a few to use as imperial army NPCs and mercenaries. Also working on a story to explain that Chaos Warriors are corrupted imperial knights/paladins/clerics.

I'd love to hear your Ragnar-corruption story arc campaign.

I also can't wait to see more pics once you've had time to get situated and work on them.
aaronAGN

Storm Master
Storm Master
 
Posts: 461
Joined: June 8th, 2017, 11:24 pm
Location: Rock Hill, SC
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ye Olde Market

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests