• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

[4th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2015 Exchange

Topics and Rules for Christmas and Christmas in July miniature exchanges are discussed in this room.

Re: [4th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2015 Exchange

Postby guitarhulk » September 26th, 2015, 2:25 am

IvenBach wrote:You can send it via PM (Personal Message). Went through your HQ stuff and you've obviously put in a little bit of effort into your hobby.


Thank you for checking out my site and hobby. I will send a PM with my contact info so I can be apart of the event.

I found my login info, so my user name is different :)

-ADP
:chaoswarrior: Follow my HeroQuest adventures @ www. ADPSminimovies.com


Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges.
guitarhulk

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord
 
Posts: 267
Images: 5
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 6:47 pm
Location: USA, Arizona
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: [4th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2015 Exchange

Postby tasoe » September 26th, 2015, 5:41 pm

Everythin goes according to plan.
I still need the addresses of:
EvilWizardCharacter
scoundrel
Jackyboy


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
tasoe

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior
 
Posts: 697
Joined: September 22nd, 2011, 1:05 pm
Location: Athens, Greece
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [4th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2015 Exchange

Postby StratosVX » September 26th, 2015, 11:32 pm

If you want, I can still do the draw then I can get their info after.


Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: November 6th, 2012, 12:44 am
Location: Utah, USA
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [4th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2015 Exchange

Postby tasoe » September 27th, 2015, 4:55 am

Sure, that can be done. I'll have to pm them for their addresses in a couple of days.


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
tasoe

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior
 
Posts: 697
Joined: September 22nd, 2011, 1:05 pm
Location: Athens, Greece
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [4th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2015 Exchange

Postby StratosVX » September 27th, 2015, 11:46 am

tasoe wrote:Sure, that can be done. I'll have to pm them for their addresses in a couple of days.

You don't need to do that if you don't want. I have to PM the info for who they drew. I can tell them in that PM that I need their info, then just send it to whoever got their names afterward.


Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: November 6th, 2012, 12:44 am
Location: Utah, USA
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [4th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2015 Exchange

Postby knightkrawler » September 27th, 2015, 12:22 pm

Everyone partaking can start painting. The draw can wait, right?
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord
 
Posts: 5825
Images: 27
Joined: May 25th, 2012, 2:26 pm
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [4th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2015 Exchange

Postby tasoe » September 27th, 2015, 2:31 pm

StratosVX wrote:
tasoe wrote:Sure, that can be done. I'll have to pm them for their addresses in a couple of days.

You don't need to do that if you don't want. I have to PM the info for who they drew. I can tell them in that PM that I need their info, then just send it to whoever got their names afterward.
Ok, thanks, I'll send you the list of the people I already have, and the rest of the addresses can be sorted out later.

knightkrawler wrote:Everyone partaking can start painting. The draw can wait, right?
Technically, one could wait to see who they are painting for. Perhaps they want to paint something special for that person.


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
tasoe

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior
 
Posts: 697
Joined: September 22nd, 2011, 1:05 pm
Location: Athens, Greece
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [4th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2015 Exchange

Postby Goblin-King » September 28th, 2015, 10:51 am

tasoe wrote:
knightkrawler wrote:Everyone partaking can start painting. The draw can wait, right?
Technically, one could wait to see who they are painting for. Perhaps they want to paint something special for that person.


Exactly tasoe! E.g. if I drew knightkrawler I would want to add a huge greenstuff wiener to the mini.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror
 
Posts: 3545
Images: 85
Joined: September 26th, 2011, 2:54 pm
Location: Sønderholm, Denmark
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [4th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2015 Exchange

Postby tasoe » September 28th, 2015, 11:57 am

Pretty close to what I had in mind. Change the word 'huge' for 'tiny' and you're there.


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
tasoe

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior
 
Posts: 697
Joined: September 22nd, 2011, 1:05 pm
Location: Athens, Greece
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [4th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2015 Exchange

Postby knightkrawler » September 28th, 2015, 3:46 pm

Tiny it is of course. In 28 mm scale.
Remember to knead the Green Stuff around a length of wire, else it won't hold up.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord
 
Posts: 5825
Images: 27
Joined: May 25th, 2012, 2:26 pm
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Miniature Exchange Room

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest