• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

[Poll] Which HeroQuest system and expansions do you own?

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

Which HeroQuest system and expansions do you own?

Game System
334
23%
Advanced Game System (includes Dark Company)
91
6%
Kellar's Keep
282
19%
Return of the Witch Lord
283
19%
Against the Ogre Horde
141
10%
Wizards of Morcar
132
9%
Mage of the Mirror
95
6%
Frozen Horror
108
7%
 
Total votes : 1466

Re: [Poll] Which HeroQuest system and expansions do you own?

Postby MadMickyG » August 24th, 2015, 3:41 am

Back when I was with my crazy ex, around 1995 or so, I bought HQ as I wanted to show her kids D&D stuff. I bought KK, then RotWL after that. Got AtOh also.
I left after her issues nearly got me sent to lockup on the weekend of my 26th birthday, I left HQ stuff behind for her kids. Wishing I hadn't.
But I now have the main game again, KK and RotWL. AtOH is too expensive to get, but I will get it as ogres make great castles for chess.
I have almost a full second base game, plus extras I've made into enemies and heroes alike.

Viva la' HQ!
Check out my dabblings in writing.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Madhouse ... 4179561807
Feel free to let me know what you think. All comments/criticisms welcome.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
MadMickyG

Necromancer
Necromancer
 
Posts: 334
Joined: December 1st, 2014, 7:54 am
Location: Gold Coast QLD Australia
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: [Poll] Which HeroQuest system and expansions do you own?

Postby Figomurphy » October 28th, 2015, 9:17 pm

I have the original game and rotwl. Would love to get atoh, but its way too expensive. Maybe some day.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges.
Figomurphy

Necromancer
Necromancer
 
Posts: 323
Images: 3
Joined: September 21st, 2015, 6:14 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: [Poll] Which HeroQuest system and expansions do you own?

Postby Figomurphy » October 28th, 2015, 9:18 pm

Never heard of the frozen horror


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges.
Figomurphy

Necromancer
Necromancer
 
Posts: 323
Images: 3
Joined: September 21st, 2015, 6:14 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: [Poll] Which HeroQuest system and expansions do you own?

Postby Blammo » October 29th, 2015, 1:37 pm

I just have the original EU game system release from when it first came out years ago. I am adding on to it and creating a sort of mega box of stuff in one. Its a build in progress.

I ordered all the US system box stuff separately and threw that in there. I got the extra wizard equipment cards not included with the first system release added in there. I ordered and got the Dark Company figures and Quest book in there too. Wish i had the big Advanced Edition box as my original box is getting cramp. Oh i got some extra HQ dice in there too. :skull: :whiteshield: :blackshield:

I'm slowly building up the resources inside the box. Planning on adding some expansions down the road but i will probably run out of space in there.
I didn't click that i have Advanced Game System option as mine are add-on's to the original basic edition although they are legit from the Advanced box.
User avatar
Blammo

Skeleton
Skeleton
 
Posts: 23
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 10:30 am
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: [Poll] Which HeroQuest system and expansions do you own?

Postby Stoner81 » November 21st, 2015, 3:15 pm

I have just the basic game plus Kellar's Keep and The Return of the Witch Lord expansions :( I am hoping that I can find the other books around here somewhere so I can get the other quests then it's a case of souring the rules and the card tiles for those packs. If anybody has any information regarding this please let me know :)

TIA! |_P

Stoner81.
User avatar
Stoner81

Necromancer
Necromancer
 
Posts: 312
Joined: November 16th, 2015, 5:51 pm
Location: England
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [Poll] Which HeroQuest system and expansions do you own?

Postby cynthialee » November 21st, 2015, 4:08 pm

Stoner81 wrote:I have just the basic game plus Kellar's Keep and The Return of the Witch Lord expansions :( I am hoping that I can find the other books around here somewhere so I can get the other quests then it's a case of souring the rules and the card tiles for those packs. If anybody has any information regarding this please let me know :)

TIA! |_P

Stoner81.

Right here on the main page:
http://north-american.yeoldeinn.com/

If you scroll down there are links for all the original expansions. It is all there. All you need to do is print it out and find proxy miniatures that will substitute for the ogres, mages and mercenaries. Easy enough to do with the vast amount of mini makers out there. (some right here on the Inn...)
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
~Sun Tsu The art of War~


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
cynthialee

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1848
Images: 4
Joined: September 27th, 2011, 10:56 am
Location: the forests of Washington State
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [Poll] Which HeroQuest system and expansions do you own?

Postby Stoner81 » November 21st, 2015, 9:21 pm

cynthialee wrote:
Stoner81 wrote:I have just the basic game plus Kellar's Keep and The Return of the Witch Lord expansions :( I am hoping that I can find the other books around here somewhere so I can get the other quests then it's a case of souring the rules and the card tiles for those packs. If anybody has any information regarding this please let me know :)

TIA! |_P

Stoner81.

Right here on the main page:
http://north-american.yeoldeinn.com/

If you scroll down there are links for all the original expansions. It is all there. All you need to do is print it out and find proxy miniatures that will substitute for the ogres, mages and mercenaries. Easy enough to do with the vast amount of mini makers out there. (some right here on the Inn...)


*facepalm*

Thanks a million I feel like a right idiot!
User avatar
Stoner81

Necromancer
Necromancer
 
Posts: 312
Joined: November 16th, 2015, 5:51 pm
Location: England
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [Poll] Which HeroQuest system and expansions do you own?

Postby yellowmosquito » December 29th, 2015, 5:09 pm

I just own the core game system, but hopefully that will change soon!
yellowmosquito

Skeleton
Skeleton
 
Posts: 22
Joined: December 28th, 2015, 4:01 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: [Poll] Which HeroQuest system and expansions do you own?

Postby SirRick » January 18th, 2016, 4:38 pm

I have two Game Systems, one is fairly beat up, the other i found almost new at a used toy store for maybe $5 or so years ago. I also have Kellar's Keep and Return of the Witch Lord. The more rare quest packs i printed out. Cards, tiles and etc i got here, for the quests I used Phoenix's beautiful remastered quests. I want to print the tiles on cardstock at some point. The cards and quests i have in binders, ready to be played through someday. I want to learn to use that Heroscribe program cuz it looks so cool.


Rewards:
Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
SirRick

Elven Archer
Elven Archer
 
Posts: 512
Joined: January 17th, 2016, 3:15 am
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: [Poll] Which HeroQuest system and expansions do you own?

Postby comets911 » January 19th, 2016, 10:53 pm

I own the original game system only. I wish I had the official expansions but I used card stock and it turned out excellent anyway
comets911

Goblin
Goblin
 
Posts: 15
Joined: January 19th, 2016, 10:47 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to General HeroQuest Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests