Ethica wrote:Very realistic fire!
Thanks! I actually did quite a lot of research to figure out what fire really looks like.
I've seen these painted very well, but with the fire all wrong. It just looks... "off".
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Ethica wrote:Very realistic fire!


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.




knightkrawler wrote:Most wrong ("off") fire on minis I've seen looks unrealistic because people tend to think fire is darker in the center and gets lighter towards the edges.






bruenor wrote:Paintings excellent but hate the figures.







Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests