• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Warhammer Quest Parts for sale

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Re: Warhammer Quest Parts for sale

Postby Infje » April 15th, 2013, 2:13 pm

Ethica wrote:I'm not saying it's not in line with current market value (or perhaps even cheaper) but speculation is artificially raising the price of HQ, warhammer and dark world miniatures, it's taking advantage of people that really want to own them.

I'm quite bitter because I want those Barbarian and Elf Pack miniatures but I won't pay £500 for them, and this is the same issue.


Same here Ethica, same here. But I paid a lot of money for these, no need to take that out on me. I'm trying to do you guys a favor.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Infje

Gargoyle
Gargoyle
 
Posts: 146
Joined: January 31st, 2012, 4:38 pm
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Warhammer Quest Parts for sale

Postby Infje » April 25th, 2013, 3:30 am

Since that warm reply that basically killed the thread (mission succeeded I guess) there hasn't been any new replies. I take it no else is interested because I've got a couple of days of next week and I'll start listing everything on Ebay.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Infje

Gargoyle
Gargoyle
 
Posts: 146
Joined: January 31st, 2012, 4:38 pm
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Warhammer Quest Parts for sale

Postby Phantom07 » April 25th, 2013, 4:47 am

Luckily, my set of WHQ is complete. But I am looking for spare parts of WHQ Catacombs of Terror...
Phantom07

Skeleton
Skeleton
 
Posts: 28
Joined: February 13th, 2013, 6:13 pm
Forum Language: Deutsch
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Warhammer Quest Parts for sale

Postby Sjeng » April 25th, 2013, 6:39 am

Just bought Myth from the KS, so I already spent more than I should have -.- it has plenty or new orcs, and lots of other cool monsters.
And I have half a box of Savage Orcs, and they have bows, so I can make orc archers.
So yeah, unless I can get a copy of the full game really cheap, I'm gonna have to let this one go.
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Wizard
Wizard
 
Posts: 4536
Images: 92
Joined: July 26th, 2011, 9:58 am
Location: The Netherlands
Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Previous

Return to Ye Olde Market

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests