Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.



Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Miksang wrote:I always wish the authors of custom quests would give the DM a bit of guidance in regards to how geared the players should be for the quest. Some seem like they're supposed to start fresh while others are supposed to use characters carried over from other quests.
I tend to just let my group use the characters from other quests they've done and if it's too easy I usually improvise. It's worked out fairly well so far.
Without really looking at this quest at all yet, are the Heroes supposed to be geared or start fresh?



mikemacdee wrote:Miksang wrote:mikemacdee wrote:Busting my ass on a 9-Quest Sir Ragnar Chronicles spin-off called The Changeling. It started as a mere plot suggestion, and next thing I know I'm almost done with a new campaign.
In the spirit of the community project, the path through the campaign changes depending on the outcomes of certain quests, and sometimes Sir Ragnar gets in on the action himself. Features some nifty devices and awful traps, if I do say so myself.
Lets see it!
But but it's not done yet!
I think 3 quests to go, and one just needs the text finished.
EDIT: It's done! Check under "Campaigns" for the pdf.



mikemacdee wrote:Busting my ass on a 9-Quest Sir Ragnar Chronicles spin-off called The Changeling. It started as a mere plot suggestion, and next thing I know I'm almost done with a new campaign.
In the spirit of the community project, the path through the campaign changes depending on the outcomes of certain quests, and sometimes Sir Ragnar gets in on the action himself. Features some nifty devices and awful traps, if I do say so myself.


Miksang wrote:I always wish the authors of custom quests would give the DM a bit of guidance in regards to how geared the players should be for the quest. Some seem like they're supposed to start fresh while others are supposed to use characters carried over from other quests....


tobiasbetzel wrote:thumbnail very nice


Sjeng wrote:tobiasbetzel wrote:thumbnail very nice
What? Dude, if you plan on posting nonsense stuff, I suggest you do it elsewhere.




wolfie907 wrote:Sjeng wrote:tobiasbetzel wrote:thumbnail very nice
What? Dude, if you plan on posting nonsense stuff, I suggest you do it elsewhere.
that seems alittle harsh seeing as hes a new member granted he is probably trying to get champion status but telling a new guy to go somewhere else is not very welcoming


Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests