Great! Thanks! I think the giant wolf is the best, and the archmage.
Do you also have pics of the Frozen Horror, Yeti and Polar Warbear?
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


TMU wrote:You should have asked that a while agoBut yes, I do. How about Female Barbarian and Ice Gremlins?






TMU wrote:Yeah, there are some bubbles probably cause he makes them out of some sort of plastic.




TMU wrote:Sorry that it has taken so long.I'll post those pics at the weekend.



Sinned wrote:


Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests