• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Heroquest remake by Hasbro - The BIG discussion thread

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

Re: Heroquest remake by Hasbro - The BIG discussion thread

Postby Orc26 » October 8th, 2020, 11:18 pm

Anyone other than me hoping that they have the pulse website thing programmed to add a few more stretch goals the second we hit 2m in pre-orders?
Orc26

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain
 
Posts: 216
Joined: September 23rd, 2020, 2:40 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Heroquest remake by Hasbro - The BIG discussion thread

Postby elvyler » October 8th, 2020, 11:27 pm

Orc26 wrote:Anyone other than me hoping that they have the pulse website thing programmed to add a few more stretch goals the second we hit 2m in pre-orders?


I hit that refresh button every 10 minutes or so hoping that they updated the site with the international numbers.
User avatar
elvyler

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion
 
Posts: 191
Joined: May 5th, 2020, 9:05 pm
Location: Ontario Canada
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Heroquest remake by Hasbro - The BIG discussion thread

Postby Orc26 » October 8th, 2020, 11:37 pm

I have a tab on both my laptop and phone browsers that I check every time I use the internet on either device
.. I may have a problem.
Orc26

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain
 
Posts: 216
Joined: September 23rd, 2020, 2:40 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Heroquest remake by Hasbro - The BIG discussion thread

Postby Fallensaviour » October 8th, 2020, 11:41 pm

Orc26 wrote:I have a tab on both my laptop and phone browsers that I check every time I use the internet on either device
.. I may have a problem.


Same here...lol
I’m sure we’re not alone either....lol


Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie!
Fallensaviour

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain
 
Posts: 234
Joined: March 1st, 2016, 11:26 pm
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Heroquest remake by Hasbro - The BIG discussion thread

Postby Pancho » October 9th, 2020, 2:32 am

Darkfox190 wrote:Complaining is an international hobby. There will always be complaints, no matter how good a thing is or how much you give people what they want.

Except in this case people were not given what they wanted, objectively so; most of the fans literally weren’t allowed to even buy the product. And in this case it was by complaining that they eventually got their way*.

*Possibly. And not all of them yet.


Rewards:
Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges.
User avatar
Pancho
Rock Skin Achieved

Halberdier
Halberdier
 
Posts: 1277
Joined: April 12th, 2017, 10:43 am
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Re: Heroquest remake by Hasbro - The BIG discussion thread

Postby j_dean80 » October 9th, 2020, 6:08 am

Fallensaviour wrote:
Orc26 wrote:I have a tab on both my laptop and phone browsers that I check every time I use the internet on either device
.. I may have a problem.


Same here...lol
I’m sure we’re not alone either....lol


Ditto
Blood - Good to the last drop

Ye Olde Inn Quest Design Competition 2024 Joint Winner


Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Wrote an article for the Blog. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin
 
Posts: 2412
Images: 30
Joined: December 6th, 2016, 2:48 pm
Location: Illinois, USA
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Re: Heroquest remake by Hasbro - The BIG discussion thread

Postby FainFlynn » October 9th, 2020, 8:11 am

Orc26 wrote:I have a tab on both my laptop and phone browsers that I check every time I use the internet on either device
.. I may have a problem.


Nope; I am right there with you.
FainFlynn

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain
 
Posts: 200
Joined: February 27th, 2015, 5:47 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Heroquest remake by Hasbro - The BIG discussion thread

Postby Orc26 » October 9th, 2020, 8:35 am

Weeeeeee!!!!! I'm not the only crazy one!
Dances around living room in pajamas, pauses to grab a shortsword and cleave a goblin with it, returns to dancing.
Orc26

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain
 
Posts: 216
Joined: September 23rd, 2020, 2:40 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Heroquest remake by Hasbro - The BIG discussion thread

Postby ajjohnsen » October 9th, 2020, 8:48 am

Yea I just assumed everyone at the Inn has a page open and checks constantly. I go back and forth from here to there just in case I missed something on one site while I was on the other...this is a constant battle I'll never win and I love it


Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.
User avatar
ajjohnsen

Gargoyle
Gargoyle
 
Posts: 139
Joined: December 9th, 2019, 3:12 pm
Location: USA - Pennsylvania
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Heroquest remake by Hasbro - The BIG discussion thread

Postby FainFlynn » October 9th, 2020, 10:13 am

It just blew past the $2mm mark but nothing else was added to the stretch goals.
FainFlynn

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain
 
Posts: 200
Joined: February 27th, 2015, 5:47 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to General HeroQuest Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests