Page 6 of 7

Re: UNPUBLISHED HEROQUEST EXPANSIONS

PostPosted: Wednesday July 1st, 2020 2:35pm
by lestodante
I guess he was referring to the female Wizard. Because he mentioned "someone else has her" too.

Re: UNPUBLISHED HEROQUEST EXPANSIONS

PostPosted: Sunday July 26th, 2020 8:34am
by lestodante
Check this link:
https://trademarks.justia.com/900/31/he ... muH8IK3gfk
Seems Restoration Games acquired the license for the name "HeroQuest Legacies". There is still hope something is moving on! :o

Re: UNPUBLISHED HEROQUEST EXPANSIONS

PostPosted: Sunday July 26th, 2020 11:38pm
by Syco54645
lestodante wrote:Check this link:
https://trademarks.justia.com/900/31/he ... muH8IK3gfk
Seems Restoration Games acquired the license for the name "HeroQuest Legacies". There is still hope something is moving on! :o


wow I hope this happens and I hope it is true to the classic.

Re: UNPUBLISHED HEROQUEST EXPANSIONS

PostPosted: Tuesday September 8th, 2020 5:10pm
by lestodante
So, seems like someone has made a good 3D sculpt for the unreleased Minotaur already.
And it is a good job too!
I've seen at least three of them during the last month.
I was offered a copy but at first I refused it cos not really interested. But seeing it panted is making me think again about it. Can anyone else be interested to have one?
Image
Image
Image

Re: UNPUBLISHED HEROQUEST EXPANSIONS

PostPosted: Tuesday September 8th, 2020 6:39pm
by Fallensaviour
Why have I never seen this Minotaur before?
Is there a link to a previous topic about him.

I have seen the drawings in regards to the unreleased stuff,I mean why have I not seen the printed figure....

Re: UNPUBLISHED HEROQUEST EXPANSIONS

PostPosted: Wednesday September 9th, 2020 5:58pm
by lestodante
Fallensaviour wrote:Is there a link to a previous topic about him....


Sure.. did you try to read few page before? here: viewtopic.php?f=143&t=5155&start=20#p102431

Re: UNPUBLISHED HEROQUEST EXPANSIONS

PostPosted: Wednesday September 9th, 2020 7:16pm
by Fallensaviour
Yes, I saw those and did a deep search on the Facebook hero quest page and found the others not posted here.

Re: UNPUBLISHED HEROQUEST EXPANSIONS

PostPosted: Friday September 25th, 2020 10:45am
by croaker
Chaosium (moon Design) Transferred the Trademark for Heroquest to Hasbro.

https://www.chaosium.com/blogmoon-desig ... to-hasbro/

Looks like it was timed to go out with the Heroquest haslab crowdfunding.

Re: UNPUBLISHED HEROQUEST EXPANSIONS

PostPosted: Friday September 25th, 2020 11:40am
by wallydubbs
Yes, and Hasbro is republishing it, but only time will tell if the Wizard and Dwarf quest packs will ever be released.
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=5381&start=370

Apparently Stephen Baker was brought back to make a new Quest pack, Prophecies of Telor.

Re: UNPUBLISHED HEROQUEST EXPANSIONS

PostPosted: Friday September 25th, 2020 11:47am
by Spookyhappyfun
lestodante wrote:So, seems like someone has made a good 3D sculpt for the unreleased Minotaur already.
And it is a good job too!
I've seen at least three of them during the last month.
I was offered a copy but at first I refused it cos not really interested. But seeing it panted is making me think again about it. Can anyone else be interested to have one?


I would be very interested in getting one of those! I've got a few of the WHQ minotaurs, but this guy looks pretty cool.

Do you know where I might get one?