Page 1 of 1

Heroquest Revised Edition quest book 2.3.

PostPosted: November 17th, 2021, 4:36 pm
by akiles25555
Hi!! I have Heroquest Revised Edition, but i dont have cards (monster, spells, etc) of chapters 8 to 12. Can anyone help me please.

Re: Heroquest Revised Edition

PostPosted: November 17th, 2021, 6:57 pm
by StratosVX
Are the files you need not in the downloads section of website for Heroquest Revised?

Re: Heroquest Revised Edition

PostPosted: November 18th, 2021, 8:10 am
by akiles25555
StratosVX wrote:Are the files you need not in the downloads section of website for Heroquest Revised?


Yes and downloaded monster cards, but there are icons of monsters that I do not identify. For example: quest book XI page 5, central room (heroquest revised edition quest book 2.3.)
Can you help me?
Thanks

Re: Heroquest Revised Edition quest book 2.3.

PostPosted: November 18th, 2021, 1:02 pm
by StratosVX
From what I saw, it doesn't look to be complete. slev is the author of that. You can shoot him a PM to see if he can help.

Re: Heroquest Revised Edition quest book 2.3.

PostPosted: November 18th, 2021, 2:21 pm
by akiles25555
StratosVX wrote:From what I saw, it doesn't look to be complete. slev is the author of that. You can shoot him a PM to see if he can help.


thanks