Page 1 of 1

Making the character Squares, not playing card size?

PostPosted: June 9th, 2017, 4:30 pm
by aaronAGN
Image

Anyone have any information on recreating these character cards?
Size? Dimensions? Material? Glossy card-stock? What kind of cardboard or something?
Any tips, instructions, info?

Re: Making the character Squares, not playing card size?

PostPosted: June 10th, 2017, 1:41 am
by StratosVX
So the dimensions are 4 1/8" x 4 5/8". It's a thick cardboard, not something you'd run through a normal printer. It's about as glossy as the cards are, but I don't know if they are considered glossy or not.

Re: Making the character Squares, not playing card size?

PostPosted: June 10th, 2017, 8:59 am
by aaronAGN
StratosVX wrote:So the dimensions are 4 1/8" x 4 5/8". It's a thick cardboard, not something you'd run through a normal printer. It's about as glossy as the cards are, but I don't know if they are considered glossy or not.


Oh heavens no. I wouldn't try to run it through a printer.
I'd print it on the glossy paper. I've got a friend who makes hardcover books, so I'd use that material and an adhesive to put the print out on it.

Thanks for the dimensions.
I used to have the real cards but that was ages ago.
Gonna try my hand at making replacements.

Re: Making the character Squares, not playing card size?

PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 8:45 am
by aaronAGN
Update:
Wound up buying the replacements.
Gonna hopefully work with my cousin to make character cards for new characters.
Will post results once we get underway.

Re: Making the character Squares, not playing card size?

PostPosted: October 9th, 2017, 2:33 pm
by Spookyhappyfun
I look forward to seeing the results. I've got some new Hero cards I'd like to print out and seeing how yours come out and how you accomplish it will be helpful.

Re: Making the character Squares, not playing card size?

PostPosted: April 25th, 2018, 11:43 pm
by aaronAGN
Spookyhappyfun wrote:I look forward to seeing the results. I've got some new Hero cards I'd like to print out and seeing how yours come out and how you accomplish it will be helpful.


Here you go. The first set of four. Making some more soon.

Image

Re: Making the character Squares, not playing card size?

PostPosted: April 26th, 2018, 8:25 am
by Spookyhappyfun
Those look good. Thanks for sharing!