Page 1 of 1

Where to get wooden 14mm dice?

PostPosted: August 27th, 2015, 11:27 am
by Goblin-King
My original HQ red dice has been lost long ago. Now I'm looking into getting some replacements for the 10mm warhammer dice I've been using.
I don't care if they are authentic HQ dice as they are quite unremarkable. But I wan't them to be wooden and 14mm.
I thought that would be easy enough, but I just can't seem to find any...

Anyone know a place to get some :roll6: ?

Re: Where to get wooden 14mm dice?

PostPosted: August 27th, 2015, 3:14 pm
by Schmidt
The closest I got was 16 mm red wooden in farao's, but I only checked Danish sites.

Re: Where to get wooden 14mm dice?

PostPosted: August 27th, 2015, 3:33 pm
by Baylor_OgreBane

Re: Where to get wooden 14mm dice?

PostPosted: August 28th, 2015, 6:43 am
by Goblin-King
@ Schmidt
Yeah, that's the problem. The standard seems to be 16mm. But the skull dice are 14mm. I'd rather have a match in size.
It doesn't have to be from Denmark though.

@ Baylor_OgreBane
Those might be a bit too... spectacular
Did I miss something in particular?

Re: Where to get wooden 14mm dice?

PostPosted: August 28th, 2015, 5:01 pm
by Baylor_OgreBane
Goblin-King wrote:
@ Baylor_OgreBane
Those might be a bit too... spectacular
Did I miss something in particular?


No, just thought it was snazzy enough to share :p
I did a search and came up empty too, although I do remember seeing some some where, just can't think where. So odd though that nowhere seems to do them any more and that they are all acrylic, or stupidly large!

Re: Where to get wooden 14mm dice?

PostPosted: August 28th, 2015, 6:05 pm
by whitebeard
In the states we have a number of vendors on "Etsy" and that means they should be making them themselves. They offer 16mm so 14mm should be doable. A set of 6 is $10 (with a leather bag) so it could be reasonable to get what you're looking for.

For me, I just watched eBay for a while and got a complete second set of dice (6 combat and 2 movement) for $12 a while back.

good luck!

Re: Where to get wooden 14mm dice?

PostPosted: August 28th, 2015, 8:59 pm
by sajungzak
whitebeard wrote: I just watched eBay for a while and got a complete second set of dice (6 combat and 2 movement) for $12 a while back.


That's what I did too. They are even in better condition than my originals.