Page 1 of 4

HEROQUEST, THE MOVIE !

PostPosted: March 16th, 2013, 6:16 am
by gravaillon
Hi all !
I've made a big teaser for our new remastered edition of heroquest & their expansions packs... You can find this big teaser here :


Be carreful... It's quite epic ! :gargoyle:

Re: HEROQUEST, THE MOVIE !

PostPosted: March 16th, 2013, 8:06 am
by Patroclus
Wow, excellent job grav… all the pieces (board, “tiles”, doors, furniture) and the books/cards are fantastic. So many minis that makes the original to tremble with fear.

Re: HEROQUEST, THE MOVIE !

PostPosted: March 16th, 2013, 8:36 am
by TMU
Seriosly dude, where are you going with the translations project? Those cards are freakin awesome! |_P

Re: HEROQUEST, THE MOVIE !

PostPosted: March 16th, 2013, 8:42 am
by torilen
I made it a couple of minutes in so far, I'll have to come back later.
But that is pretty neat...very long commercial. :)

I'm more interested in that board you show...that looks SWEET.

Oh, but its in french (hehehe)

Re: HEROQUEST, THE MOVIE !

PostPosted: March 16th, 2013, 11:07 am
by gravaillon
The english version of our remastered version isn't yet begin because nobody has contact us yet to help us making the english version of our project... :roll:
Spanish community have already send us the translation in spanish and they already have the spanish version of the remastered game base and very soon also the quest book. :mrgreen:

Re: HEROQUEST, THE MOVIE !

PostPosted: March 16th, 2013, 11:20 am
by TMU
Isn't here anybody that can translate from French to English?

Re: HEROQUEST, THE MOVIE !

PostPosted: March 16th, 2013, 1:02 pm
by gravaillon
Or from spanish to english... :mrgreen:

Re: HEROQUEST, THE MOVIE !

PostPosted: March 16th, 2013, 1:28 pm
by torilen
In case I haven't stated this before...I took 3 years of spanish in high school and
2 years in college...I got 'D's straight across. I am definitely not the person to translate
anything. Sorry. I'd love to help, but I think I'd end up screwing it up.

Re: HEROQUEST, THE MOVIE !

PostPosted: March 16th, 2013, 1:39 pm
by knightkrawler
I can translate from French to English. But only in written form.
How fast, that's a question of level and quantity of text.

Did it for ghan expansion "Champion de l'Empire" as some of you might know...

Re: HEROQUEST, THE MOVIE !

PostPosted: March 17th, 2013, 7:14 am
by TMU
OOOOO Do it for this too. Grav, here's your man for the job ;)