Page 1 of 1

Looking for the drain tile

PostPosted: April 24th, 2011, 12:10 pm
by Ethica
I found an icon for a drain/gully/grill 1x1 square in a heroscribe icon pack. Does anyone have the image for the actual tile? I can't find it anywhere.

Re: Looking for the drain tile

PostPosted: April 24th, 2011, 3:25 pm
by drathe
Marvel Winter Special I believe. I'll double check tonight and confirm that.

Re: Looking for the drain tile

PostPosted: April 25th, 2011, 4:07 am
by ken
Ethica wrote:I found an icon for a drain/gully/grill 1x1 square in a heroscribe icon pack. Does anyone have the image for the actual tile? I can't find it anywhere.

Is this the one you are searching for? I think it comes from Adv. HQ
drain.jpg
:mrgreen:

Re: Looking for the drain tile

PostPosted: April 25th, 2011, 11:09 am
by drathe
There is one just like that in the marvel winter special they've labelled as trap door.

Re: Looking for the drain tile

PostPosted: April 25th, 2011, 3:24 pm
by Ethica
Hey, thanks guys.

The one in the marvel winter special is a different colour, so now I have 2.

fyi I'm going to use this as the solution to a crushing wall trap. Heroes have to climb into the drain to avoid the wall, neat huh?