Page 1 of 1

Dungeon Realms Kickstarter - Neoprene Dungeon Tiles

PostPosted: October 15th, 2018, 8:19 am
by Spookyhappyfun
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2022259695/dungeon-realms-a-dungeon-tile-system-for-tabletop?ref=discovery

Someone in a HeroQuest Facebook group linked to this Kickstarter. These are some great tiles that seem to match the HeroQuest style (in my opinion) and look pretty cool. I thought I'd spread this around in case there was any interest. He's not looking for too much money and it's not fully funded yet, but it easily could be with the right eyes on it.

Take a look!

Re: Dungeon Realms Kickstarter - Neoprene Dungeon Tiles

PostPosted: October 15th, 2018, 10:34 am
by Spookyhappyfun
Looks like it's working. They've passed their goal already.

Re: Dungeon Realms Kickstarter - Neoprene Dungeon Tiles

PostPosted: October 15th, 2018, 3:01 pm
by benvoliothefirst
Just when I thought I'd never need any more tiles than I've already got, they go and make 'em dry-erasable and non-slip...

Nice find, thanks!

Re: Dungeon Realms Kickstarter - Neoprene Dungeon Tiles

PostPosted: October 16th, 2018, 11:30 am
by gootchute
From the photos shown, it looks like the tiles have a curl up happening on the corners. Maybe something to do with the laminate top coating.

Re: Dungeon Realms Kickstarter - Neoprene Dungeon Tiles

PostPosted: October 16th, 2018, 2:21 pm
by Spookyhappyfun
gootchute wrote:From the photos shown, it looks like the tiles have a curl up happening on the corners. Maybe something to do with the laminate top coating.


It looks like this is actually mentioned in the comments and they are now also giving the option of a matte finish without the laminate to try to prevent this.

I'm gonna be backing the digital for this, myself, so I can resize and print them myself to match my current HQ tiles.

Re: Dungeon Realms Kickstarter - Neoprene Dungeon Tiles

PostPosted: October 16th, 2018, 2:23 pm
by benvoliothefirst
Yeah I'm gonna go with the matte finish. Shiny plus overhead kitchen lights equals blinding floor reflections

Re: Dungeon Realms Kickstarter - Neoprene Dungeon Tiles

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2018, 3:03 pm
by Spookyhappyfun
I just backed this. There's 10 more days to go and several more cool tile sets unlocked.