Page 1 of 2

The Dark Night Board

PostPosted: February 10th, 2018, 8:32 pm
by mondor
Hi Guys! I want share this work for Heroquest.
Image

You can download here and print A1 format (resolution 300dpi, file size 52mb)

Thanks!

Regards and good play! |_P

Re: The Dark Night Board

PostPosted: February 11th, 2018, 2:57 am
by knightkrawler
It's too colorful for my taste, but thank you anyway! Many will love this, and the idea to integrate that huge pit into the board should give anyone a lot of ideas (a shooting fight over the pit).
What size are the squares when this is printed in A1?

Re: The Dark Night Board

PostPosted: February 24th, 2018, 5:51 am
by Valnar Nightrunner
I like it, but I think you can share some individual room version, each one can be placed on the original board for more modular options ;) just an idea.

Re: The Dark Night Board

PostPosted: February 25th, 2018, 9:31 am
by Daedalus
That is a great use of WHQ and other rooms. The alternate Hero Quest border at the bottom really showcases your skills. Like knightkrawler, I also like your choice of enlarging the double corridor into a pit hall. I hope somebody puts this to use from the Inn and posts sometime. Why not post it here in the Gallery?

Re: The Dark Night Board

PostPosted: July 16th, 2018, 7:24 am
by mondor
I'm sorry guys but I don't have the time to follow all the forums that I like, I try to answer now to everyone:

@knightkrawler: I know, the colors are too "bright", but I wanted something like that for the adventures I had to play ;) . The print is in A1 because it has a white border around it, the size is equal to the original board.

@Valnar Nightrunner: great idea, when have the time I promise you make the rooms set modular ;)

@Daedalus: when I did this I wanted different rooms and those of warhammer are beautiful !! I do not know how it fits in the gallery, for me the important thing is to share it with everyone! ;)

Thank you all for your support and advice !!

Re: The Dark Night Board

PostPosted: July 16th, 2018, 7:56 am
by mondor
Valnar Nightrunner wrote:I like it, but I think you can share some individual room version, each one can be placed on the original board for more modular options ;) just an idea.


Try this my friend! ;)
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=4287&p=86725#p86725

Re: The Dark Night Board

PostPosted: July 27th, 2018, 5:42 am
by Valnar Nightrunner
mondor wrote:
Valnar Nightrunner wrote:I like it, but I think you can share some individual room version, each one can be placed on the original board for more modular options ;) just an idea.


Try this my friend! ;)
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=4287&p=86725#p86725


Yeah ! Great result ! ;)

Re: The Dark Night Board

PostPosted: July 27th, 2018, 7:48 am
by Stoner81
Very nice dude! Great job!

|_P |_P |_P |_P

Stoner81.

Re: The Dark Night Board

PostPosted: July 30th, 2018, 3:04 pm
by StratosVX
Here are the files to import this into HeroScribe.

Re: The Dark Night Board

PostPosted: July 31st, 2018, 8:02 am
by Spookyhappyfun
StratosVX wrote:Here are the files to import this into HeroScribe.


More HeroScribe files! Thank you!