Page 1 of 2

Heroic Maps

PostPosted: April 29th, 2014, 8:52 am
by torilen
Not sure if anyone else has talked about this before...
On drivethrurpg.com you can find a whole mess of tile sets from Heroic Maps. If you read the
description about their sets, they actually state that their product was originally created for
Heroquest. In fact, two of the 'boards' are equal to the same size as the original HQ board.

Thought you all might want to know. They've got some great stuff. It's no Inked Adventures,
of course, but they're nice. Take a look especially at these:
Havenwater (and expansion)
Cemetery
Faewood Loft


As a side note, you might also want to look up Christian Hollnbuchner...not as nice as
Heroic Maps, but a very wide variety and selection.

Also - fantastic maps by rite publishing...merchantman and trader's wharf...those are nice.

Re: Heroic Maps

PostPosted: April 29th, 2014, 9:12 am
by Gold Bearer
There's some really nice tiles in there. Dungeon Entrances is a great idea.

Re: Heroic Maps

PostPosted: April 29th, 2014, 9:56 am
by Teldurn
Good lord, this adds a deep wrinkle in my plans......

Re: Heroic Maps

PostPosted: April 30th, 2014, 9:45 pm
by torilen
Here is another one for you:
at drivethrurpg.com -
Shady Forest sets by the Forge Studios. Lots of tiles in each set, but they're smaller
so they allow for better customization. Detail is fairly descent.

Re: Heroic Maps

PostPosted: April 30th, 2014, 10:23 pm
by Teldurn
Good call! I checked that out. Very nice set. I'm tempted to pick it up, but I don't want to blow through my gaming budget so soon. I'll hang on in case something tastier pops up later.

Re: Heroic Maps

PostPosted: May 1st, 2014, 8:53 am
by torilen
Yeah...give it another couple of days. I still have 5 or 6 pages to look through before I'm done with all of the
terrain tiles on drivethrurpg.com. If I find anything else, I'll post about it. :)

Re: Heroic Maps

PostPosted: May 1st, 2014, 9:01 am
by chaoticprime
No *lemony goodness*? All. Over. This. *lemony goodness*.

Re: Heroic Maps

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 8:22 pm
by torilen
I finished looking through all of the tiles sets at drive thru rpg - didn't find anything else.

However, I'm looking at all of Heroic Map's products now...they've either added on in the last couple of days,
or I just don't remember some of the tiles I ran across.

Anyhow...here is a picture of one of their dungeon locations, along with all of their dungeon entrance tiles
(as it states on the picture). This is pretty awesome:

entranceandemera.jpg

Re: Heroic Maps

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 8:26 pm
by chaoticprime
Yeah, that's the *lemony goodness*, right there.

Re: Heroic Maps

PostPosted: May 4th, 2014, 12:01 am
by Teldurn
torilen wrote:I finished looking through all of the tiles sets at drive thru rpg - didn't find anything else.

However, I'm looking at all of Heroic Map's products now...they've either added on in the last couple of days,
or I just don't remember some of the tiles I ran across.

Anyhow...here is a picture of one of their dungeon locations, along with all of their dungeon entrance tiles
(as it states on the picture). This is pretty awesome:

entranceandemera.jpg

That picture makes my geek boner so hard right now.