Page 1 of 1

Dwarven Halls

PostPosted: December 16th, 2013, 6:51 pm
by Maike05
Hello all, watching the Hobbit and the magnificient kingdom of Erebor made me want to create something like it :dwarf:

I present to you the Kingdom under the Mountain, the dwarven Halls of splendor !

Image
The Dwarven Forge

Image
A Large Hall

Image
Corridor

Image
A large room

Re: Dwarven Halls

PostPosted: December 16th, 2013, 6:53 pm
by chaoticprime
While I love these tiles, I think every single one of PJ's "Tolkien" movies are poshlost.

Re: Dwarven Halls

PostPosted: December 16th, 2013, 7:41 pm
by Hero_Of_Retro
Great looking tiles. :) I still haven't gotten around to reading the lord of the rings books. :( must make time... :D

Re: Dwarven Halls

PostPosted: December 16th, 2013, 8:09 pm
by Goblin-King
I really think you should make some variants of the tiles. My autism can't handle the repetitive pattern.
Besides that, they look excellent.

LOTR is overrated - there, I said it!

Re: Dwarven Halls

PostPosted: December 16th, 2013, 9:23 pm
by chaoticprime
yeah, those re-used tiles aren't exactly delitescent.

Re: Dwarven Halls

PostPosted: December 17th, 2013, 8:28 am
by Beiren
Looks nice to me, but like Goblin-king said a little variation migh be needed.
A single rooms they are excellent

Re: Dwarven Halls

PostPosted: December 17th, 2013, 7:01 pm
by Maike05
Hey guys, i'm too lazy to work on that tiling problem ^^

However, I've made those:

Image
The forge with an anvil

Image
The King's Chamber

Re: Dwarven Halls

PostPosted: December 18th, 2013, 12:28 am
by chaoticprime
Fair enough.