Page 1 of 3

My Witch Lord figure (UPDATED)

PostPosted: February 12th, 2011, 4:22 am
by Ryno
He is this guy: http://www.reapermini.com/FigureFinder#detail/02822

But for me he is my version of the Witch Lord

Image

I followed the general color scheme some purple, some gold, some silver.

I still need to paint his base.

Update: Better pics, still need to pain the base, hehe

Image
Image

Re: My Witch Lord figure

PostPosted: February 12th, 2011, 12:55 pm
by drathe
That's a sweet mini. I'll have to add it to my "Want'em" list.

Re: My Witch Lord figure

PostPosted: February 12th, 2011, 1:24 pm
by octovian
Does anyone know a peice that could replace Sir Ragnar?

Re: My Witch Lord figure

PostPosted: February 13th, 2011, 10:33 am
by el_flesh
Ya, we use the wizard that comes as a standard hero. Since nobody wants him and he looks as gay and weak as an a-hole.
I think almost all of the posters in here have more than just the standard HQ game, and so they can use several different non standard minis to replace either the wizard or use as Sir Rag...
If you are stuck with just the original set, you could always use a Zombie...Sir Rag is almost dead when you find him, isn't he? Maybe the Barb should carry him...

Re: My Witch Lord figure

PostPosted: February 13th, 2011, 11:30 am
by mo123813
Awesome
Really nice painting

Re: My Witch Lord figure

PostPosted: February 13th, 2011, 5:07 pm
by octovian
Thanks for the great idea flesh! I'll have to try it out...maybe when I get around to painting them ill make his figure look more.....human than the other zombies! |_P

Re: My Witch Lord figure

PostPosted: February 13th, 2011, 6:00 pm
by el_flesh
If it's all the same to you, you could cut the cleaver off of that particular one.

...Since when are zombies ever armed anyway?!?

Re: My Witch Lord figure

PostPosted: February 13th, 2011, 7:29 pm
by octovian
Exactly my thought. Anyway, whose idea was it to make a undead chaos warlock a knight? Really?

Re: My Witch Lord figure

PostPosted: February 13th, 2011, 8:39 pm
by el_flesh
Mine. Necromancy all the way, man...
It's only religious twits who label it 'evil'.

Re: My Witch Lord figure

PostPosted: February 13th, 2011, 10:30 pm
by octovian
Evil! :o :D