Page 1 of 1
Female mod conversion heads

Posted:
August 22nd, 2014, 10:38 am
by Teldurn
For people looking for more females in their mini lineups.
http://www.gamewire.belloflostsouls.net ... ack-stock/
Re: Female mod conversion heads

Posted:
August 22nd, 2014, 4:34 pm
by drathe
Might need some breasts to go along with those. It would look strange just replacing the barbarian's head and leaving the rest the same.
Re: Female mod conversion heads

Posted:
August 22nd, 2014, 4:48 pm
by Goblin-King
Top post drathe!!!

Re: Female mod conversion heads

Posted:
August 22nd, 2014, 5:25 pm
by knightkrawler
I'm waiting for that same sculptor to actually make a sprue full of twenty tits.
Re: Female mod conversion heads

Posted:
August 23rd, 2014, 11:36 am
by IvenBach
Goblin-King wrote:Top post drathe!!!

I concur! Although a breastless female barbarian might answer the reason why she's a barbarian. There simply weren't any guy willing to put up with her ugly and go out with her, hence her rage mechanic. I do however agree that most all female characters run around scantily clad. Gaming has mostly been a nerdy guys playground so it's not surprising though.
Re: Female mod conversion heads

Posted:
August 23rd, 2014, 1:08 pm
by knightkrawler
If I'll ever be not Evil Wizard I'm gonna play a woman. Some interesting minis out there. And in my possession.
Re: Female mod conversion heads

Posted:
August 23rd, 2014, 3:12 pm
by Sjeng
I dread (or eagerly anticipate) the day that pictures will be posted in this thread...
Re: Female mod conversion heads

Posted:
August 24th, 2014, 1:58 am
by IvenBach
I fear for this as well. Methinks there will be sordid blueboy dementation that would come from such an action. I got for you continuing as morcar.
Re: Female mod conversion heads

Posted:
August 24th, 2014, 3:29 am
by knightkrawler
Ah, fraggle it all to blazes! I'll be Morcar AND four girls, each with their own respective ... ahem ... peculiarities, and play alone. Ha-HAA!