Page 1 of 3

Ampersands Elf and Wizard Ye Olde Inn Release

PostPosted: March 12th, 2014, 3:25 pm
by Thantos
Long awaited sculpts - Ampersand's elf and wizard are finally available! Fitting with his dwarf in a classic HQ style. I can offer them here at Ye Olde Inn for £3 each.

Be sure to follow amps blog, since he needs 20 more followers to sculpt a barbarian ;)

Pictures, super enlarged.
Image

Image

Image


If you would like either of these great new sculpts at £3 each, you can paypal to zealotminiatures@gmail.com + Postage as follows depending on location:

£1.19 to the UK
£3.30 to EU
£3.65 to Non EU, USA and Canada
£3.85 to Australia

If you are after either of these, you can also order anything in the Zealot webstore (www.zealotminiatures.co.uk) with them, and pay no additional shipping costs |_P Just paypal the £3 and add a note in your order for the mini to be included with that.

Re: Ampersands Elf and Wizard Ye Olde Inn Release

PostPosted: March 12th, 2014, 4:37 pm
by sajungzak
I want one of each. I will send 6 (symbol not on phone, that is in euro's right?) as soon as I complete the store order.
Thanks,
sajungzak

Re: Ampersands Elf and Wizard Ye Olde Inn Release

PostPosted: March 12th, 2014, 5:02 pm
by Thantos
UK £ pounds sterling good sir ;)
Sure, ordering em in pairs is great for me, since i dont have to razor saw the sprue in half to split em! Forgot to put a divider in doh! lol

Re: Ampersands Elf and Wizard Ye Olde Inn Release

PostPosted: March 12th, 2014, 6:12 pm
by bruenor
Think I'm looking at 1x Wizard and 2x Elves if that's ok.
Will sort out payment on Friday when I get paid if that's ok too?

Re: Ampersands Elf and Wizard Ye Olde Inn Release

PostPosted: March 12th, 2014, 6:56 pm
by sajungzak
Thantos wrote:UK £ pounds sterling good sir ;)
Sure, ordering em in pairs is great for me, since i dont have to razor saw the sprue in half to split em! Forgot to put a divider in doh! lol


:oops: no problem.

Re: Ampersands Elf and Wizard Ye Olde Inn Release

PostPosted: March 12th, 2014, 10:17 pm
by Hero_Of_Retro
Awesome! Think i will go for one of each. :)

Re: Ampersands Elf and Wizard Ye Olde Inn Release

PostPosted: March 13th, 2014, 1:17 am
by TMU
2 of each! One painted and one unpainted like with the dwarf. Tho my dwarf is still standing on the line waiting to get painted :D

Re: Ampersands Elf and Wizard Ye Olde Inn Release

PostPosted: March 13th, 2014, 1:56 am
by Sjeng
Planning on getting 1 of each.

Re: Ampersands Elf and Wizard Ye Olde Inn Release

PostPosted: March 13th, 2014, 8:29 am
by Big Bene
Will order one of each (thinking about a second sorcerer), plus the dwarf and some other Zealot stuff (doors etc). Will wait til monday when I meet my tabletop friends, perhaps they are interested, too.

Re: Ampersands Elf and Wizard Ye Olde Inn Release

PostPosted: March 13th, 2014, 10:02 am
by knightkrawler
Want one of each. But please hold them back, I'm going to make a regular store order once I'm done moving.