Page 1 of 1
Arkham Horror!?!

Posted:
September 28th, 2011, 8:12 pm
by dead_format
Has any one here played this amazing game?
Re: Arkham Horror!?!

Posted:
September 28th, 2011, 9:34 pm
by drathe
I believe Joe and Daniel have both played and enjoyed it.
Re: Arkham Horror!?!

Posted:
November 17th, 2011, 12:10 pm
by joec
I have played this game and loved it. It takes a game or two to get used to how it works, but the premise is awesome, and good fun.
Re: Arkham Horror!?!

Posted:
November 17th, 2011, 2:38 pm
by Daedalus
I've played the original 90's version by Chaosium and the Fantasy Flight one as well. Have the Curse of the Dark Pharaoh and Dunwich Horror expansions. My wife and I used to play quite a bit together, but then the baby came along- more terrifying than an Ancient One when she got big enough to reach the cards. One of my doom tokens still bears the marks of her devouring.