Page 1 of 7

Zombicide

PostPosted: October 24th, 2012, 4:11 pm
by HeroQuestFrance
No one talks about it ? Strange ...
I own it (in french) and the game is very brilliant (a french game haha)
I love the abilities of the heroes which can be improved by gaining a level

Re: Zombicide

PostPosted: October 24th, 2012, 6:11 pm
by el_flesh
We tried something like that this past weekend with "Zombie Survival" game and some D&D tiles.

We discovered very fast that being able to team up and combine your resources inside your neighbor's house makes survival much more likely. Assuming nobody has hidden getting bit.

Re: Zombicide

PostPosted: October 26th, 2012, 9:33 pm
by Von Necron
I love zombies! I will be looking this up now.

Re: Zombicide

PostPosted: October 27th, 2012, 3:41 am
by Maike05
I read a lot about zombicide on ravage (tabletop magazine) and the game looks pretty cool ! I love the walking dead and this game surely is on my buylist for the future! By the way, did you already painted some zombies ?

Re: Zombicide

PostPosted: October 27th, 2012, 11:10 pm
by Von Necron
It's on my Christmas list. Give us a review please.

Re: Zombicide

PostPosted: October 28th, 2012, 11:28 am
by Sjeng
If anyone has the Rulebook from Zombicide and perhaps a scan of the board and cards, give me a shout ;)
I'm building an undead army (for HQ), and I'm getting plenty of player characters and marines from the Bones kickstarter, so I'd love to make a custom version of this game :)

Re: Zombicide

PostPosted: December 12th, 2012, 8:04 am
by HeroQuestFrance
I think you can easily find the pdf of the rules.
However the scan of all the cards + character sheets & boardgame are not available.

This game is excellent.
6 heroes maximum trying to make a mission crossing the streets, exploring building and searching for weapons, food and useful objects.
There is a progressive dificulty, a wonderful level up system to personalize your character, spawn points of the undead (4 types in the basic games) working with event cards (sometimes adding surprises bad ones u know ...)

I bought cars (1/43 scale) and destroyed it. I also bought modern doors becausethe tokens are not very nice and I found on ebay modern furnitures :
Image
Image
Image
Image

I need to paint the minis and also to finish the furniture paints.

Re: Zombicide

PostPosted: March 28th, 2013, 4:31 am
by Sjeng
Season 2 KS is here, and only 3 days left!!

http://yeoldeinn-heroquest.blogspot.nl/ ... son-2.html

I though I had posted this, but apparently I didn't. Check the blog ;) this is worth getting into. I went for Raise the Dead: season 1 + 2 + TCM addon plus a bunch of extra survivors :D

Re: Zombicide

PostPosted: March 29th, 2013, 5:28 pm
by Sjeng
So, who besides me is in on the KS? We're getting Snake Plissken! oh, my Goddess!

check everything here: http://www.cmon.com/zombicide2/ and here http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coo ... -season-2/

Image

Re: Zombicide

PostPosted: March 29th, 2013, 5:51 pm
by The Road Warrior
The more you post this game, the more I want it.

A lot of the survivors look very familiar, like I've seen them somewhere before