Page 1 of 1

TAVERN BRAWL RULES

PostPosted: July 24th, 2024, 2:44 am
by Presti70
I make a new set of rules to play tavern brawls in the heroquest world.
At the moment they are only in italian language.
https://www.facebook.com/pgioacchino/posts/pfbid0Hjcrjfd9XWmExkEk2aPvkJ269vVRYWRJqkpUaH7Rhig2AjrK4sB7dy5G4yyVzniyl
https://boardgamegeek.com/image/8293095/heroquest

Enjoy!

Re: TAVERN BRAWL RULES

PostPosted: July 24th, 2024, 11:34 am
by Kurgan
We used the Arena rules with the tavern tile from CoPD. I'm interested to read yours when it's available in english!

Re: TAVERN BRAWL RULES

PostPosted: July 27th, 2024, 6:01 am
by Presti70
Kurgan wrote:We used the Arena rules with the tavern tile from CoPD. I'm interested to read yours when it's available in english!


yes. my rules are completely different. You can throw bottles, dishes, stools, make bodyslams and other vicious attacks... :P

Re: TAVERN BRAWL RULES

PostPosted: July 27th, 2024, 2:35 pm
by burglekutt
Would love to see more about this!

Re: TAVERN BRAWL RULES

PostPosted: August 5th, 2024, 6:06 am
by Presti70
burglekutt wrote:Would love to see more about this!


Here the english version. Could someone check it for any mistake?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OQ6sYJ7ai1mqJ67FWXW34GAIoLyM3GR3/view?usp=sharing