Genie Spell
I was kickin' back with some Heroic Brew and think about how OP the Genie spells is, and I had the idea to change the seldom use "open any door" effect and thought about changing it to remove a trap that was triggered, like the Pit Trap or Falling Block, but then things snowballed from there...
In the end, I came up with this powerful spell:
Yeah, its a little long, and much of that should be rulebook amendment material.
So, what do you guys think?
In the end, I came up with this powerful spell:
Genie ![]() This spells conjurers a genie who will grant a wish: You can add, move or remove one common element (Door, Secret Door, Pit Trap tile, Falling Block tile, any furniture, or basic monster) from the game board, with the limit of what is available, nor could it add or remove area from a room, corridor or solid stone. Cannot effect exits/entrances, room overlays, special monsters, special hazards or other heroes. Zargon has the final say. |
Yeah, its a little long, and much of that should be rulebook amendment material.
So, what do you guys think?
