Page 1 of 1

Rolling boulder trap?

PostPosted: November 28th, 2012, 6:40 am
by Templar
I just discovered this thing in the all-pack download of HeroScribe...Awesomesauce!! :mrgreen:

Are there any known rules for this thing, or are people just making up their own? In the latter case, I am confused as to what would happen if someone fails to outrun/evade the boulder (due to a bad dice roll or whatever). Are they simply squashed? Are they pushed forward by it?

I have sooo many quest ideas for this thing....me wants to know! :zombie: Any help would be great.

Re: Rolling boulder trap?

PostPosted: November 28th, 2012, 7:43 am
by Sjeng
it's from a quest in kellar's keep. There are rules for it, but they can be interpreted differently. discussion here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1272

Re: Rolling boulder trap?

PostPosted: November 29th, 2012, 12:56 pm
by Templar
Many thanks Sjeng! |_P

So it IS an official thing...I should have figured that out, since it was located in the "various" category in HeroScribe, rather than in the All-in-one pack deal :smack: Doh!