Page 1 of 6

Italian Heroquest Forum Quest Pack

PostPosted: February 26th, 2017, 6:34 am
by sorcerersapprentice
To show love and support for the franchise of Heroquest, a much favoured 80's RPG Board Game on which I cut my RPG Teeth - GTW partnered with the Heroquest Italian Forum to offer a ton of free art for their Epic Quest pack released last Christmas. You can check it out here :) No word as yet on an English version - will keep folks updated. Download the free quest sets here: no word on an English translation as of yet - but will keep folks updated. You must also be a member of the forum to DL this pack.
http://heroquestforum.it/index.php/page/epicquest.html

Image

Re: Italian Heroquest Forum Quest Pack

PostPosted: February 26th, 2017, 7:03 am
by knightkrawler
Thankfully, I registered there. It's worth it even if you don't speak or read Italian.
These guys are active.

Re: Italian Heroquest Forum Quest Pack

PostPosted: February 26th, 2017, 8:38 am
by Anderas
Cool!
Google translate uses a deep neuronal network size of a mouse brain since last november, so surfing the italian site shouldn't be a problem at all! :)

i registered.

Re: Italian Heroquest Forum Quest Pack

PostPosted: March 11th, 2017, 3:25 pm
by Heroquestgame
I can confirm, Heroquest friends: this summer EPIC QUEST will be distributed in english also.

Stay tuned.

Link > http://heroquestforum.it/index.php/topi ... pic-quest/

Re: Italian Heroquest Forum Quest Pack

PostPosted: March 13th, 2017, 3:17 am
by Geofonos
I've just registered in the Italian forum. Boy these guys are active indeed.
I'm having a tough time translating the forum using Google Chrome though, so its gonna be just a bit of snooping around for me.

Re: Italian Heroquest Forum Quest Pack

PostPosted: March 13th, 2017, 4:04 am
by knightkrawler
They are. I plan on slowly digging through downloadable material and discussion threads about topics that
I have an immediate interest in. It's going to be work.

I also offered to edit the finished translation of the Epic Quest Pack.

Re: Italian Heroquest Forum Quest Pack

PostPosted: March 13th, 2017, 5:19 am
by Geofonos
knightkrawler wrote:They are. I plan on slowly digging through downloadable material and discussion threads about topics that
I have an immediate interest in. It's going to be work.

I also offered to edit the finished translation of the Epic Quest Pack.


Cool. Willing to help you out in order to speed up the process, should you want to.

Re: Italian Heroquest Forum Quest Pack

PostPosted: April 15th, 2017, 12:41 pm
by The Admiral
I am trying to register for this, but it doesn't like my answer to the security question. My translation indicates it wants a character from the original Heroquest. I have tried the Italian for Elf and wizard, but it doesn't like it. Does anyone know what I should type in?

Re: Italian Heroquest Forum Quest Pack

PostPosted: April 15th, 2017, 9:12 pm
by j_dean80
The Admiral wrote:I am trying to register for this, but it doesn't like my answer to the security question. My translation indicates it wants a character from the original Heroquest. I have tried the Italian for Elf and wizard, but it doesn't like it. Does anyone know what I should type in?


It's a riddle. What's the Elvish word for friend?

Re: Italian Heroquest Forum Quest Pack

PostPosted: April 16th, 2017, 6:25 am
by The Admiral
j_dean80 wrote:
The Admiral wrote:I am trying to register for this, but it doesn't like my answer to the security question. My translation indicates it wants a character from the original Heroquest. I have tried the Italian for Elf and wizard, but it doesn't like it. Does anyone know what I should type in?


It's a riddle. What's the Elvish word for friend?


No idea! and then it would need translating into Italian.