Working on a Big Story Arc Suggestions Wanted
I myself like collecting fan made quests and of course with the orginals like to play them in some kind of order and also planning out future ideas my self one thing that i would like is a second quest pack geared towards the elf I have the orginal one but have not seen another fan based one yet looking for like 3 solo and 7 group quests kind of thing I have things lined up for the barbain and wizard pretty well and there are 2 fan made dwarf packs out there already so I am hoping that maybe someone has seen or made one that they would like to share with the community I'd be happy to know about.
If anyone is intrested in my story arc ideas let me know. Just to give some insight many of the quests are made from alot of sources and vary in difficulty and some are plans that I am working on slowly. Roughly "The Plan" is to make it a 50 Chapter story arc thats including the orginal sets and many from the community here and other sites which once I'm done with the list I will give credit on the list and links where to find them and eventually make the rest of what I have plans for but as its planned out to be the major story arc I like to call HQ III aka 3 is to be 525 quests. Been working on this for awhile glad to finally share this major idea ive had!
Well that wraps it up for now goodnight my fellow comrades!
If anyone is intrested in my story arc ideas let me know. Just to give some insight many of the quests are made from alot of sources and vary in difficulty and some are plans that I am working on slowly. Roughly "The Plan" is to make it a 50 Chapter story arc thats including the orginal sets and many from the community here and other sites which once I'm done with the list I will give credit on the list and links where to find them and eventually make the rest of what I have plans for but as its planned out to be the major story arc I like to call HQ III aka 3 is to be 525 quests. Been working on this for awhile glad to finally share this major idea ive had!