Page 1 of 2

[Late B-Day Present][Group Quest]Death to the Goblin King

PostPosted: July 30th, 2013, 4:03 pm
by Schmidt
Tillykke med fødselsdagen! |_P
A bit late....

This is an updated version of "Guarding Pamela Bush" as I liked the plot-twist.... so now there is even more! :shock:

This is needed to play (apart from the GameSystem)
1x short stair tile from "Kellar's Keep"
some Chaos Spells (for non US versions)


Image

Notes on how to play:
Pam Bush is moved by the first player. She can move up to 8 squares. She will stay between the first and last player when moving.
When the door with the X is opened, Morcar takes control of her.
If there is a wizard in the party he will not be able to play untill he has been freed. If there is not, the player that gives him his equipment will play him as well.

Re: [Late B-Day Present][Group Quest]Death to the Goblin Kin

PostPosted: July 30th, 2013, 4:08 pm
by TMU
Haha, nice :D I like it |_P

Re: [Late B-Day Present][Group Quest]Death to the Goblin Kin

PostPosted: July 30th, 2013, 4:16 pm
by Schmidt
I think there is a little Finnish in this one, too. Not as powerful as tulipallo, but still ;)

Re: [Late B-Day Present][Group Quest]Death to the Goblin Kin

PostPosted: July 30th, 2013, 5:42 pm
by TMU
Schmidt wrote:I think there is a little Finnish in this one, too. Not as powerful as tulipallo, but still ;)

Oh God, not this again :D But tell me, why are they in Ankerias Linna?

Re: [Late B-Day Present][Group Quest]Death to the Goblin Kin

PostPosted: July 30th, 2013, 5:55 pm
by Schmidt
Birthday boy might have/be the answer.

Re: [Late B-Day Present][Group Quest]Death to the Goblin Kin

PostPosted: July 30th, 2013, 6:38 pm
by Goblin-King
Ha ha! This is great! Thanks. I'm still eating left over birthday cake. I made three to be sure there were enough. There were indeed enough!
I read the topic and I was like "whaaaaat"? My popularity on this forum seem to be dwindling! :lol:

The secret to the location of "Ankerias Linna" lies in the name of my hometown "Aalborg". It roughly translates to Eel-Castle.

I think you improved greatly on the quest. It makes much more sense now.

Re: [Late B-Day Present][Group Quest]Death to the Goblin Kin

PostPosted: July 30th, 2013, 6:46 pm
by TMU
But I still don't get that why is it in Finnish :P

Re: [Late B-Day Present][Group Quest]Death to the Goblin Kin

PostPosted: July 30th, 2013, 6:47 pm
by Goblin-King
Obviously because Finnish sounds so strange and silly it sounds like a fantasy language. :lol:

Re: [Late B-Day Present][Group Quest]Death to the Goblin Kin

PostPosted: July 30th, 2013, 6:48 pm
by TMU
Goblin-King wrote:Obviously because Finnish sounds so strange and silly it sounds like a fantasy language. :lol:

... :smack:

Re: [Late B-Day Present][Group Quest]Death to the Goblin Kin

PostPosted: July 30th, 2013, 6:52 pm
by TMU
To me it just sounds stupid when it pops out from english text :D