Page 1 of 1

[Group][Single Quest] Quest 2.1 The Rescue of Sir Ragnar

PostPosted: March 20th, 2013, 10:16 am
by mainat
I ran a quest the other night with some buddies where they got completely wiped on Quest 2 The Rescue of Sir Ragnar. You can find that story here:
http://www.yeoldeinn.com/hqforum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1638

Kind of the cool aspect to them being wiped out is that Sir Ragnar was still alive when they all died, which allows for them to re-run the quest and still attempt to complete the original objective. So I've created an updated version of Quest 2, haven't played it yet. Any suggestions or thoughts are welcome.
http://www.yeoldeinn.com/hqforum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1642#p19158

Thanks!

Re: [Group][Single Quest] Quest 2.1 The Rescue of Sir Ragnar

PostPosted: March 20th, 2013, 11:21 am
by Sjeng
Is this an alternative version of the same quest, or a follow up?

In case of the first: check this topic.

In case of the latter: check this topic.

;)

Re: [Group][Single Quest] Quest 2.1 The Rescue of Sir Ragnar

PostPosted: March 20th, 2013, 1:19 pm
by Big Bene
Would be interested, but I can't see anything when clicking on the link (expect the Googlefiles header). :(

Re: [Group][Single Quest] Quest 2.1 The Rescue of Sir Ragnar

PostPosted: March 20th, 2013, 1:59 pm
by mainat
Sjeng wrote:Is this an alternative version of the same quest, or a follow up?

This is an alternate as a result of failing the first attempt. Basic layout is the same, just "progressed" the story to after the failure of the first Heroes.

Big Bene wrote:Would be interested, but I can't see anything when clicking on the link (expect the Googlefiles header). :(

Odd, anyone else having issues viewing it?

Re: [Group][Single Quest] Quest 2.1 The Rescue of Sir Ragnar

PostPosted: March 20th, 2013, 3:00 pm
by Sjeng
Not me. Viewed it just fine. perhaps a browser issue.

Re: [Group][Single Quest] Quest 2.1 The Rescue of Sir Ragnar

PostPosted: March 21st, 2013, 2:01 am
by TMU
I didn't see it either.

Re: [Group][Single Quest] Quest 2.1 The Rescue of Sir Ragnar

PostPosted: March 21st, 2013, 10:49 am
by Daedalus
Worked for me using Opera.

Re: [Group][Single Quest] Quest 2.1 The Rescue of Sir Ragnar

PostPosted: March 21st, 2013, 5:28 pm
by mainat
I can upload attachments now! :D