Page 1 of 4

[WIP] [Solo/Group Quest Pack] - Secrets of Sir Ragnar

PostPosted: December 16th, 2012, 8:56 am
by TMU
I've started doing this quest pack, here's the cover:

Re: Secrets of Sir Ragnar Quest Pack

PostPosted: December 16th, 2012, 11:10 am
by Sjeng
it's good like this, but if you want to, make a coloured version as well ;)

Re: Secrets of Sir Ragnar Quest Pack

PostPosted: December 16th, 2012, 12:44 pm
by TMU
Thanks Sjeng, as you wish ;)

Re: Secrets of Sir Ragnar Quest Pack

PostPosted: December 16th, 2012, 1:26 pm
by Sjeng
only if you feel like doing it ;)

Is that Ragnar himself? Doing what seems like the old Indiana Jones switcheroo? :P

Re: Secrets of Sir Ragnar Quest Pack

PostPosted: December 16th, 2012, 2:50 pm
by TMU
No, I just found it from searching the web :D But it is very HQ to me. :)

Re: Secrets of Sir Ragnar Quest Pack

PostPosted: December 19th, 2012, 9:56 am
by TMU
I'm painting all the time but it's very VERY slow work :D
I've complete first part of front covers picture:
Ragnar.jpg

Re: Secrets of Sir Ragnar Quest Pack

PostPosted: January 4th, 2013, 10:22 am
by TMU
Sjeng wrote:only if you feel like doing it ;)

Is that Ragnar himself? Doing what seems like the old Indiana Jones switcheroo? :P

TMU wrote:No, I just found it from searching the web :D But it is very HQ to me. :)

Am I stupid or what's my problem? :smack: Yes, it presents Sir Ragnar. Silly me :roll:

Re: Secrets of Sir Ragnar Quest Pack

PostPosted: January 4th, 2013, 11:00 am
by Goblin-King
Which program are you using?

If you use Paint Shop Pro (or possible Photoshop which I don't really use) you can make a layer beneath the drawing. Set the drawing's blend mode to "Multiply" and put color on the blank layer beneath.
That way you don't disturb the line-art.
This way is super fast and easy.

Re: Secrets of Sir Ragnar Quest Pack

PostPosted: January 4th, 2013, 2:12 pm
by TMU
It's called "Paint". It was originally on my computer, so nothing downloaded. That's why it's so slow, but I might be ready tomorrow :P

Re: Secrets of Sir Ragnar Quest Pack

PostPosted: January 4th, 2013, 2:43 pm
by Sjeng
lol ms paint xD oh, my Goddess. just pirate photoshop and learn that. SO much easier. paint will not give you a nice result.