Page 1 of 1

Quests in European format?

PostPosted: March 15th, 2012, 6:08 am
by Zenithfleet
Hi folks,

Just wondering... are any of the fan quests hosted by the Inn designed with European format and intended for use with that edition's rules? (With the monochrome maps, big 'M' parchment seal, etc?) Or are most of them North American 'orange' style, and designed for use with NA rules?

I've been working on a couple of quests intended for the EU edition and wondered if this site/forum is the right place for them, or if there's another English HQ site that leans more toward that sort of thing. Most of the English pages I've found on the web so far seem to focus on NA edition resources.

I know the two styles and rulesets are fairly interchangeable, but I just get nostalgic about my Euro format ;)

Re: Quests in European format?

PostPosted: March 15th, 2012, 10:34 am
by Ethica
My quests are made in european format. I use US body points for monsters and non standard monsters and board pieces though.

Re: Quests in European format?

PostPosted: March 15th, 2012, 12:51 pm
by drathe
Most of what is on the Quests page is in American format because Phoenix and I are from North America and the Quests we work on we make in the visual style we're accustomed to. If anyone makes a quest in the European visual style and would like it hosted on the homepages, we have no qualms in keeping the European style intact. We just haven't received any quest submissions in a strictly European style as of yet.

Also to note, should anyone remake American style quests into European style and submit them (be it fan-made or remakes of Mage of the Mirror and Frozen Horror), we will host those versions on the European pages instead of the American versions that are currently present on the European pages. The same goes for Cards.

Edit: I would also like to mention that anyone who translates official, or fan-made material into another language, you may submit those as well and we'll replace the English versions with them on pages for that language. We've already done this with a French version of the Frozen Horror and German versions of the published quests thanks to Gravaillon and Mophus.