Page 1 of 1

Does the official quests exist in Hero Scribe file-form?

PostPosted: December 13th, 2011, 12:44 pm
by Goblin-King
I want to make a "the complete collection" quest book in A5 format - With both the map and notes on one page. For easy and handy Game-Mastering!
To do this I would like to use Hero-scribe maps as opposed to scans, which have lots of small smudges and imperfections.
So the question... Have anybody already transcribed all the questbook quests in hero-scribe somewhere for download?

I don't mind if it be hero-scribe files or pdf.

Re: Does the official quests exist in Hero Scribe file-form?

PostPosted: December 13th, 2011, 2:05 pm
by Derfel Link
I heard someone did that, yes :D http://www.heroscribe.org/xmls.html
Cheers

Re: Does the official quests exist in Hero Scribe file-form?

PostPosted: December 13th, 2011, 2:24 pm
by Goblin-King
Neat-o! Thanks! :-D

Re: Does the official quests exist in Hero Scribe file-form?

PostPosted: December 13th, 2011, 4:27 pm
by Goblin-King
Made the first quest, made sure everything was in order. Even bought some really cool paper to print it on once i'd made my test print.

...

And then my lemony printer breaks!!! Gaaah!