GimmeYerGold's Expanded Armory
My previous armory ( viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2224 ) featured a customizable equipment upgrade and proficiency system; however, all advancements in this expanded armory are equipment-based. I also wanted to add more items exclusively usable by magic-users, for instance, the new heroes I've added, the Monk and the Bard. So now, here we are, 24 total armory items!
Also, here's a breakdown of what tiers each piece of equipment (and potions from the expansions) would hypothetically belong to:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Tier 1 is available during quests 1-3
Tier 1 and Tier 2 is available during quests 4-6
Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 is available during quests 7-9
Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier 4 is available after quest 10, and so on.
I wrap up my current campaign this weekend. All the playtesting has been invaluable! Afterwards, I will post all my custom cards, rules, etc. here in one place for your use, or further customization. All the additions have been based on balancing the game, and have been an answer to what my 6(!!!) players have wanted out of their HQ experience. Looking forward to "finalizing" it to the best of my ability, and sharing it with you guys here
Also, here's a breakdown of what tiers each piece of equipment (and potions from the expansions) would hypothetically belong to:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Tier 1 is available during quests 1-3
Tier 1 and Tier 2 is available during quests 4-6
Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 is available during quests 7-9
Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier 4 is available after quest 10, and so on.
I wrap up my current campaign this weekend. All the playtesting has been invaluable! Afterwards, I will post all my custom cards, rules, etc. here in one place for your use, or further customization. All the additions have been based on balancing the game, and have been an answer to what my 6(!!!) players have wanted out of their HQ experience. Looking forward to "finalizing" it to the best of my ability, and sharing it with you guys here






