Page 1 of 1

Alternative spells

PostPosted: November 17th, 2013, 12:12 pm
by Sotiris
Water spells.rar

Air spells.rar

Earth spells.rar

Fire spells.rar

It's my best-of list of 16 official spells (4 spells in each group) with some additions :bites-lip: . Recommended for homebrew games.

Re: Alternative spells

PostPosted: November 17th, 2013, 12:37 pm
by knightkrawler
I like. |_P

Re: Alternative spells

PostPosted: November 28th, 2013, 6:39 pm
by Daedalus
You have some interesting combinations. Veil of Mist combined with Invisibility especially caught my eye (no pun intended). For my game I think I'll extend Veil of Mist to allow a search for traps or a search for secret doors on the same turn the Hero moves with the spell effect, exploiting the no-monsters-visible condition. It should provide a nice counter to trap-guarding Monsters.

Veil of Mist

This spell may be cast on any
one Hero, including yourself.
On either the Hero's next move
or next turn, he may move
unseen through spaces
occupied by monsters, and no
monsters are visible to him.