Page 1 of 1

Chaos Key

PostPosted: June 19th, 2013, 6:11 am
by Decipher
Yes, I know NA doesnt use equipment cards, however there are times I need a dang key for my quests. I whipped up a NA version of the EU equipment card and tried to give it a chaotic type feel. If you guys can come up with a better description, I would change it.

Image
Image

Re: Chaos Key

PostPosted: June 19th, 2013, 9:00 am
by torilen
Nice. I would make a couple of different versions, for various needs and uses.
But then, I have no artistic skills. :)

Good job though.

Re: Chaos Key

PostPosted: June 19th, 2013, 9:01 am
by Goblin-King
A human skull on top? That key is freaking huge!!!

Re: Chaos Key

PostPosted: June 19th, 2013, 11:27 am
by knightkrawler
Ah, Decipher needs a key.
Another reason to buy that DarkWorld: Village of Fear game. Comes with tiny golden keys. I'm talking 3D here.
But wait for the first DarkWorld you bought. I'm not sure if they came with that game, too...

Anyway, great card.

Re: Chaos Key

PostPosted: June 19th, 2013, 3:42 pm
by Decipher
Goblin-King wrote:A human skull on top? That key is freaking huge!!!


*Rolls on Floor Laughing* |_P

Re: Chaos Key

PostPosted: June 19th, 2013, 3:43 pm
by Decipher
knightkrawler wrote:Ah, Decipher needs a key.
Another reason to buy that DarkWorld: Village of Fear game. Comes with tiny golden keys. I'm talking 3D here.
But wait for the first DarkWorld you bought. I'm not sure if they came with that game, too...

Anyway, great card.


Sweet!

Re: Chaos Key

PostPosted: June 19th, 2013, 7:36 pm
by torilen
actually, it looks more like an ogre skull. 8-)

Re: Chaos Key

PostPosted: June 22nd, 2013, 5:22 pm
by Daedalus
Decipher wrote:Yes, I know NA doesnt use equipment cards, however there are times I need a dang key for my quests. I whipped up a NA version of the EU equipment card and tried to give it a chaotic type feel. If you guys can come up with a better description, I would change it.

I'll have a go at it. Take it or leave it, in part or in total:

Key of Revelation
or
Enigmatic Key

This strange-looking key is crafted
in skeletal shapes from a dark
colored metal. Perhaps it can be
used to open a locked door or chest.