Page 1 of 1

Artifax

PostPosted: June 13th, 2013, 3:20 pm
by chaoticprime
Image

Here are some working concepts for Artifacts that I have going. The art is from misc Basic and AD&D manuals. I basically just made them up as I found pictures.

Re: Artifax

PostPosted: June 13th, 2013, 5:11 pm
by Ethica
Cool! Can you post a larger picture somewhere please?

Re: Artifax

PostPosted: June 13th, 2013, 6:29 pm
by chaoticprime
Ethica wrote:Cool! Can you post a larger picture somewhere please?


Done

Re: Artifax

PostPosted: June 14th, 2013, 12:57 am
by Sjeng
Do you have the original artworks for me? Your image is highly compressed into jpg, making is fuzzy.
Or better yet, the e-books of the D&D/Basic stuff, I love the art, it fits extremely well!

Re: Artifax

PostPosted: June 16th, 2013, 12:06 am
by Daedalus
Second on the art working--particularly the staff and book. I'd like to offer a suggestion for the the Antimagic Staff. To keep it balanced, it probably should have a limitation of working once per Quest. To make room for this, you could combine the first two lines into one: "You may use this magical staff immediately after a monster casts a spell to cancel it."

Re: Artifax

PostPosted: June 16th, 2013, 1:37 am
by chaoticprime
Daedalus wrote:Second on the art working--particularly the staff and book. I'd like to offer a suggestion for the the Antimagic Staff. To keep it balanced, it probably should have a limitation of working once per Quest. To make room for this, you could combine the first two lines into one: "You may use this magical staff immediately after a monster casts a spell to cancel it."


I home rule that heroes can only use one artifact each per turn. If the Wizard using the antimagic staff already used an artifact (including any passive-acting ones taking effect), he would be unable to counterspell with it.