Page 1 of 2
Artifact Sets

Posted:
August 31st, 2012, 4:29 pm
by Hinks12
In one of the Quest Packs i am working on I had the Idea for having a group of artifacts that when grouped together gave you one over all ability. Like in The Rise of the Dark Lord. I have Mentor die. You must find his Robes, Will, Staff, Ring, and Sword. You need all the artifacts to win the quest pack. but let me know what you think. h
Re: Artifact Sets

Posted:
August 31st, 2012, 6:18 pm
by Daedalus
I'm unfamiliar with Rise of the Dark Lord--a computer game, right? What artifact is Mentor's Will?
Re: Artifact Sets

Posted:
September 1st, 2012, 12:41 am
by drathe
Daedalus wrote:What artifact is Mentor's Will?
His beard.
Re: Artifact Sets

Posted:
September 4th, 2012, 10:20 am
by Hinks12
I'm unfamiliar with Rise of the Dark Lord--a computer game, right
No it is a quest pack i am working on.
What artifact is Mentor's Will?
and Mentor's will is his Last Will and Testament. when combined together you can upgrade the wizard into an archmage
Re: Artifact Sets

Posted:
September 4th, 2012, 10:59 am
by ken
drathe wrote:Daedalus wrote:What artifact is Mentor's Will?
His beard.
Please explain, nothing on google
Re: Artifact Sets

Posted:
September 4th, 2012, 11:01 am
by ken
Hinks12 wrote:I'm unfamiliar with Rise of the Dark Lord--a computer game, right
No it is a quest pack i am working on.
What artifact is Mentor's Will?
and Mentor's will is his Last Will and Testament. when combined together you can upgrade the wizard into an archmage
hinks Baby, where are you at

Re: Artifact Sets

Posted:
September 4th, 2012, 11:17 am
by Hinks12
? what do you mean where i live or where am i at on the quest pack
Re: Artifact Sets

Posted:
September 4th, 2012, 5:14 pm
by ken
Hinks12 wrote:? what do you mean where i live or where am i at on the quest pack
On the quest pack, always looking for new quests to play with my grandson.
Re: Artifact Sets

Posted:
September 4th, 2012, 5:33 pm
by Hinks12
Well i am in the designing Stages right now, creating new cards and what not. But I am first working on my a add on for Wizards of Morcar/Zargon called the Downfall of Zargon. adding on 4 quest a few new monsters and new weapons and armor for the Heroes
Re: Artifact Sets

Posted:
September 7th, 2012, 2:50 pm
by Daedalus
drathe wrote:Daedalus wrote:What artifact is Mentor's Will?
His beard.
I didn't know it was a clip-on...it looks so real.
@ Hinks 12-
I like your avatar.

As for the Quests, I think the thing to do is keep at it and post as you go. Linking things sounds like you're on the right track. Mentor has a sword

And all that time the Wizard was thinking that Mentor was happy to see him.
