Treasure-Artifacts by Torilen - set 2
Finished up some more this morning...here they are.
Only issue with this set...those that are treasures/possible equipment items, I am not sure how
the costs would pan out. Any feedback on that is welcome.
Any other feedback is welcome, as well.
Included here: blessed candles (bonus aura), magical statuettes, bladed crossbow, shine stones, gloves that
.....inject a liquid upon touch - along with holy water, poison, and acid, a couple of amulets, a couple of armors,
and some gloves that make a weapon special for a bit.
More to come - stay tuned. Enjoy.
UPDATE: As of 6-1-2012 - I've removed this set for now. There were quite a few issues found with my first
set, so I need to revise these to make sure those same issues don't show up here.
Will repost the set soon.
UPDATE: As of 6-4-2012 - I've placed this set back up, and revisions have been made. Hopefully there won't be
any confusion about the use of any of the items now.
Only issue with this set...those that are treasures/possible equipment items, I am not sure how
the costs would pan out. Any feedback on that is welcome.
Any other feedback is welcome, as well.
Included here: blessed candles (bonus aura), magical statuettes, bladed crossbow, shine stones, gloves that
.....inject a liquid upon touch - along with holy water, poison, and acid, a couple of amulets, a couple of armors,
and some gloves that make a weapon special for a bit.
More to come - stay tuned. Enjoy.
UPDATE: As of 6-1-2012 - I've removed this set for now. There were quite a few issues found with my first
set, so I need to revise these to make sure those same issues don't show up here.
Will repost the set soon.
UPDATE: As of 6-4-2012 - I've placed this set back up, and revisions have been made. Hopefully there won't be
any confusion about the use of any of the items now.