Page 1 of 1

Darklight: Memento Mori

PostPosted: February 27th, 2016, 10:20 am
by Sjeng
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/53 ... on-crawler

Be quick is you want an EB. Just look at those tiles!!!

Re: Darklight: Memento Mori

PostPosted: February 27th, 2016, 11:59 am
by QorDaq
I have to say this looks pretty cool... Reminds me (I think) of Warhammer Quest a little bit? I'll have to do some more digging. The minis and tiles look good right out of the gate. I found it humorous that they defended not doing a lot of stretch goals but already have a few minis lined up at fairly reasonable target pledge levels.

They are being very conservative on shipping to US (15-40 bucks ouch)...

But yeah... Grabbed an Early Bird just because it was still open (First time ever, so thanks Sjeng)... I'll be following this one closely I think.

maj!

Re: Darklight: Memento Mori

PostPosted: March 24th, 2016, 12:51 pm
by lucasdp
I managed to grab an EB this morning, so I'm in on this one now as well. I'm becoming a KS addict; this could get dangerous. :lol:

Re: Darklight: Memento Mori

PostPosted: March 24th, 2016, 3:06 pm
by Thantos
Did help with developing the minis for that when they were starting out :P (have a 54mm scale dark knight of theirs around here somewhere...) Really great sculpts for the ones i helped with

Re: Darklight: Memento Mori

PostPosted: March 24th, 2016, 3:40 pm
by StratosVX
It looks great but I can't justify the spending right now. I'll forget about it in a couple of months anyway and then I won't care.

Re: Darklight: Memento Mori

PostPosted: March 24th, 2016, 4:28 pm
by Sjeng
Thantos wrote:Did help with developing the minis for that when they were starting out :P (have a 54mm scale dark knight of theirs around here somewhere...) Really great sculpts for the ones i helped with

That's so cool!! And explains the awesome design too ;)

Re: Darklight: Memento Mori

PostPosted: March 25th, 2016, 2:44 am
by Anderas
The minis and tiles are cool but their email every day keeps annoying me. :)

Nevertheless I am in since the first day for some of the minis.

Re: Darklight: Memento Mori

PostPosted: March 25th, 2016, 12:36 pm
by QorDaq
lucasdp wrote:I managed to grab an EB this morning, so I'm in on this one now as well. I'm becoming a KS addict; this could get dangerous. :lol:


You probably got mine, heh... I had to drop out for money reasons unfortunately.

I hope to see some pics from you folks when you get to run the game.

maj!

Re: Darklight: Memento Mori

PostPosted: March 30th, 2016, 11:46 am
by Jackyboy
Well in the final couple of days I was drawn into this fine looking game. By the end I felt that there were enough stretch goals unlocked to make it financially worthwhile. I am really happy for the brothers to have been so well funded. I am looking forward to trying to paint that dreadworm! :D I bought the monster pack too ;)

Re: Darklight: Memento Mori

PostPosted: March 30th, 2016, 12:02 pm
by slev
Lamentably this was poorly timed & I could not affoard it. Looked very good.