Page 1 of 2

New Baby

PostPosted: November 30th, 2014, 8:26 pm
by torilen
I'm guessing a lot of you now have read that I'm expecting a new baby.
If you haven't seen - I was expecting a new baby - our third, in fact.
Well, she made her way into the world yesterday morning...very early
in the morning.
Just thought you all might find something humorous - we didn't make it
to the hospital with this baby. We didn't make it out of the house with
this baby.
I ended up delivering this baby myself, because the emergency folks
didn't make it to our house in time. The new baby was born on the couch
in the living room.

At least we get a funny story out of it.

Re: New Baby

PostPosted: November 30th, 2014, 8:28 pm
by mako-heart
Awesome congrats!!

Re: New Baby

PostPosted: November 30th, 2014, 10:02 pm
by GimmeYerGold
Congratulations on the arrival of your new "couch potato," torilen! |_P

Re: New Baby

PostPosted: December 1st, 2014, 5:41 am
by Anderas
Congratulations!
Your wife didn't have too many troubles then with this birth. Good to hear that too!

Re: New Baby

PostPosted: December 1st, 2014, 6:47 am
by The Road Warrior
Congratulations. You are now outnumbered, enjoy. |_P

Re: New Baby

PostPosted: December 1st, 2014, 7:23 am
by Rogue Servitor
Congratulations!

Re: New Baby

PostPosted: December 1st, 2014, 7:47 am
by Sjeng
Congrats man!! And self-deliverd omgosh! You must have been nervous/scared? Glad it went without complications!
A full HQ party ;)

Re: New Baby

PostPosted: December 1st, 2014, 8:31 am
by Gold Bearer
Congrats. :)

Re: New Baby

PostPosted: December 1st, 2014, 1:57 pm
by Schmidt
torilen wrote:I ended up delivering this baby myself


Selfie or it didn't happen.
Congrats. Now you are only one behind me.

Re: New Baby

PostPosted: December 1st, 2014, 3:22 pm
by Patroclus
Congratz!