Page 1 of 2

Where to find/buy minis?

PostPosted: August 16th, 2013, 5:08 am
by Schmidt
Where dó You look for minis, other than eBay? Somebody mentioned coolminisornot, but the shop section is closed for maintinence.

Re: Where to find/buy minis?

PostPosted: August 16th, 2013, 6:33 am
by Sjeng
I've bought secondhand minis (my HQ set, which was overcomplete, and a D&D boardgame) from a Dutch auctionsite and from eBay.
I've bought a new Mantic box with undead and dwarves.
I've bought GW minis.
Reaper bones kickstarter.
Chibi dungeon adventurers kickstarter
MYTH boardgame kickstarter
Itar's dungeon terrain kickstarter

Even Zombicide kickstarter S2.

I'm going to drown in minis soon.

Re: Where to find/buy minis?

PostPosted: August 16th, 2013, 10:01 am
by knightkrawler
CoolMiniOrNot are way too overpriced (for me, but I'm quite militant ab out them and GW).

I buy on ebay, trade on forums, had the Reaper Bones Kickstarter and will also look out for new bargains in that vein,
buy from that one 'local' (60 miles) store when it sells off some of their stuff,
and yesterday I bought from... no , I won't tell, I wanna be the only one owning those particular minis...

eBay is 95 %.

Re: Where to find/buy minis?

PostPosted: August 16th, 2013, 11:41 am
by Sjeng
knightkrawler wrote:and yesterday I bought from... no , I won't tell, I wanna be the only one owning those particular minis...

NO! NO NO NO! YOU CAN'T start a sentence like that and then stop! Tell us! NAO! :gargoyle:

Re: Where to find/buy minis?

PostPosted: August 16th, 2013, 11:43 am
by knightkrawler
I'll present them. In context. Soonish.
Really, these minis are great. So great I wanna touch myself in funny places every time I look at them.

Re: Where to find/buy minis?

PostPosted: August 16th, 2013, 1:10 pm
by The Road Warrior
knightkrawler wrote:Really, these minis are great. So great I wanna touch myself in funny places every time I look at them.


We really did not need to know to that :lol:

My guess is that they are from one of the companies mentioned in the topic you started a few weeks ago. ;)

Re: Where to find/buy minis?

PostPosted: August 16th, 2013, 1:14 pm
by knightkrawler
No.

Re: Where to find/buy minis?

PostPosted: August 16th, 2013, 1:19 pm
by The Road Warrior
ok, next guess....

knightkrawler wrote:and yesterday I bought from...


goldendboy82 :lol:

Re: Where to find/buy minis?

PostPosted: August 16th, 2013, 1:40 pm
by knightkrawler
Stop that! Else nobody will do the Oohs and Aahs when I present them.

Re: Where to find/buy minis?

PostPosted: August 16th, 2013, 2:41 pm
by chaoticprime
ebay or ecrater