Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.






tasoe wrote:Patroclus, it's far too soon for you to try to introduce them into anything like that. Just lay back and be patient for 3-4 more years.
torilen wrote:Something else I just thought of - if you DO decide to go with legos (believe, I wouldn't blame you)...
You can always go with Heroica and the other "games" that they make.





Goblin-King wrote:I had both as a kid and Playmobil didn't get much playtime...
Lego is simply the far superior toy...






Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests