Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
4BP,
5BP. US
3BP, US
4BP.

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Just to elaborate on these two.Gold Bearer wrote:What I said before about the inactive dreadnaught in the factory, it's whenever you get two marines in there just before they get their heavy weapons. Shouldn't they become active?
I was able to target an ordinary door with the IF missile launcher. I didn't try shooting it because I didn't want to waste the shot.
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
4BP,
5BP. US
3BP, US
4BP.

1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
4BP,
5BP. US
3BP, US
4BP.

1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
4BP,
5BP. US
3BP, US
4BP.

1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
4BP,
5BP. US
3BP, US
4BP.

I think this only happens when you're right next to the wall.Gold Bearer wrote:With that targeting diagonally past the edge of a wall issue I couldn't target an enemy with the heavy bolter but was able to by switching it to plasma mode.
I bet you wish I never found this topic now.___________________________________________
############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Alarm Event for alarm 0
for object alienpathfinder:
Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,-1] out of range [1,174] - 564501.waypointpos(100185,-1)
at gml_Script_dreadalienpathnoLOS
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_dreadalienpathnoLOS (line 0)
gml_Object_alienpathfinder_Alarm_0
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
4BP,
5BP. US
3BP, US
4BP.

___________________________________________
############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Alarm Event for alarm 1
for object endturnobj:
Unable to find any instance for object index '570284' name '<undefined>'
at gml_Object_endturnobj_Alarm_1
############################################################################################The BA and UM tarantulas can always move seven. Now I really can't believe I didn't spot this before.Tarantulas can move an extra square when they move through doors. Can't believe I didn't spot this one before.
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
4BP,
5BP. US
3BP, US
4BP.

1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
4BP,
5BP. US
3BP, US
4BP.



Ah, cheers.LurchBrick wrote:The saved mission files are located in your User folder at the following path: Users/<User Name>/AppData/Local/Space_Crusade/Missions
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
4BP,
5BP. US
3BP, US
4BP.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest