Now he's getting strange :-)

Posted:
April 19th, 2019, 2:38 pm
by Anderas
Ever dreamed about a fireplace mimic?
Thantos is getting weird.
http://zealotminiatures.com/zealot-shop ... /136507227
Re: Now he's getting strange :-)

Posted:
April 19th, 2019, 3:48 pm
by Thor-in
No, but I REALLY WANT ONE NOW....

Re: Now he's getting strange :-)

Posted:
April 29th, 2019, 6:42 am
by Thantos
Ever dreamed about a bed mimic?

things will get weirder still lol
Re: Now he's getting strange :-)

Posted:
May 18th, 2019, 11:55 pm
by Spectre
"Well, it looks like that sorcerer we just killed lived the good life. That bed looks cozy as hell. I don't see any reason why I can't try it out, see if I want to take it home."
"Oof!"
"Oof? Hmmmm... Better check to see if there's a goblin under it or something."
"No, there's no goblin under me."
"What?"
"Oh, uh... nothing?"
Re: Now he's getting strange :-)

Posted:
May 21st, 2019, 4:22 pm
by torilen
More art and pics please - and more weird ideas. Chair mimics...wagon mimics...water well mimics...gazebo mimics (anyone ever play Munchkin?)
Re: Now he's getting strange :-)

Posted:
May 22nd, 2019, 12:27 am
by Anderas
Game board mimics. Game boards that attack your figures while standing on it. *Flap*


Re: Now he's getting strange :-)

Posted:
May 22nd, 2019, 12:27 pm
by Nicodemus
I really like the idea of mimics for HQ. Adds a whole other element to the furniture pieces that come with the game. I had a few of these in my expansion Quests almost 20 years ago now

I already picked up the Cupboard Mimic.. and am eyeing up more purchases once the Litchmyre Dungeon KS wraps up!